⭐️ - The End is Here!

~~~

They came in so fast.

Peach could tell something was off about the attack, so could the others, but they all had no time to dwell on since the Bull Clones immediately began chasing around any citizen they could find, including them.

The Bull Clones were more ruthless than usual, citizens were told to go into hiding, meanwhile Peach and the others decided to go into the fray to fend off as many clones as they could.

And of course, MK had to arrive late.

"HIII-YAHHH!" Peach karate kicked a Bull Clone right in the nose, leaving a sizeable dent in its face.

The Food Truck followed behind, ramming into the other Bull Clones.

MK stared in silent shock and eye, before gaining stars in his eyes. "Guys! Whoa! You look so awesome!" He exclaimed excitedly.

"Yeah, so, uh, some stuff happened when you were away. Got kind of intense." Mei explained awkwardly, Peach nodded along.

MK tilted his head, confused. "B-But I left you with one of my boys!"

"Oh, he's been super useful." Tang said sarcastically, moving to show the backup clone relaxing in the backseat.

"I don't know what to tell you, guy." The backup clone shrugged lazily before poofing into a pile of hair.

"So, what happened?" MK asked. Peach sighed. "Well, after you left-." Tang cleared his throat, interrupting the blond.

"If you'll allow me?" Mei groaned, but Peach nodded, albeit a bit confused.

"Well, after you left, the Bull Clones attacked. But they were different, more powerful before. We believe it's all tied back to the Demon Bull King himself. MK, he's conquered everything." Tang explained in a dramatic way.

MK was in silence for a moment, before turning serious. "Where is he? Where is DBK?"

"We're not sure. But, there's pretty scary noises coming from the mountain." Sandy pointed over to the Flaming Foundry, scared.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Leggo!" MK jumped into the food truck, everyone following behind.

Peach was left in the front now, slamming her foot on the gas, they took off. She dodges any obstacles as best as she could, but kept hitting Bull Clones (she says it wasn't on purpose but it was).

After tons of driving, panicked yelling and screaming, and hitting as many Bull Clones as possible, everyone finally arrived at the Flaming Foundry.

"All right, what's the plan?" Sandy asked. MK hummed. "Uh...I dunno. I just gonna...wing it?" He answered in a questioning way.

Everyone smiled. "Yeah!" Mei cheered. "Sounds great. Let's go!" Sandy prepared himself to protect everyone.

MK shook his head erratically. "What? No, I didn't mean you guys too." He said.

Tang chuckled, adjusting his glasses to reflect light. "You thought that you were going without us?"

"MK, we get it. You're the Monkie Kid, eh? It's your job to go fight the bad guys." Pigsy said, a hand on MK's shoulder.

Sandy nodded. "But we're your team, little man. It's our job to get you there."

"No matter what." Mei finished.

Peach pat MK's head with a smile. "We're with you 'till the end, MK."

MK looked art all of his friends, determination and confidence on their faces. The successor smiled. "Alright, let's do this thing!"