🌸 - One Woman Army

~~~

How did Peach end up in this?

Another lovely day gone wrong.

The Princess had decided to spoil herself a bit a buy herself some things. Mainly just a necklace and some heels she had her eyes on for a while.

The heels fit the new polka dot dress Mei had bought her on their girls night, making Peach weirdly giddy.

And as she exited the shop, she was suddenly surrounded by bull clones, all being manned by...

"PINK LADY!"

Oh stars... Red Son.

Peach groaned. "If you're going to insult me, at least come up with a better name!" She rolled her eyes with her hands on her hips.

"Hmph, sassy." Red Son growled. "What are you even doing anyways!?" Peach asked, gesturing with her arms spread out to the bull clones.

"Well YOU just so happened to get caught up in my new master plan!"

"And what is it this time?" Peach was honestly not amused in the slightest, not even scared like the civilians in the store behind her. She was more annoyed than anything. He had interrupted such a nice day...

"This time, I have taken over the Mayors office to aid my father in controlling the city. Then... THE WORLD!" He monologues, finishing off with an evil laugh. The bull clones closed in on her. "And I've decided to deal with noodle boy and his pesky little friends. And you are my first target." He snapped his finger and off he went, leaving Peach and a store full of petrified civilians, about to be attacked by bull clones.

"Hmph, stupid Red Son and his stupid clones." Peach grumbled, throwing her bags back and summoning Perry.

"Oh, oh! Those robot things again! Is it Red Son again?" Perry babbled. Peach nodded. "You know it. Have at them!" She released his handle, letting Perry go wild and confuse the bull clones.

Some bull clones, however, weren't distracted by the sentient parasol and decided to attack Peach head on.

Guess it's time for me to fight... smash style.

As soon as the first bull clone came in, she deflected its punch and did a combo of a few slaps, then a kick, knocking it back and possibly even leaving a dent. She zeroed in on a second one going in for a punch, but faking out last second and sweeping it's feet before hitting it away with her frying pan after it lost its balance.

"HA—TCHA!" A third came from her side, but she easily hit it back, harshly shifting to the side and attacking with her hip. Two more from above. "Perry!" She called to him, quickly arriving to be held. She jumped with Perry above her, hitting one of them, then released Perry to aerial attack the other.

She kept calm and continued fighting the hoard of clones, through her muffled hearing —being too immersed in the fight— she could hear the cheers of the civilians she was technically protecting.

Right, civilians, here. She absolutely can not allow any bull clones to pass her.

The adrenaline and intensity of the battle made it seem it went by quicker than she thought, when it had only been almost an hour. Feeling worn-out and still running off of adrenaline, she stepped over the bull clones and grabbed Perry, triumphant in his victory.