Chapter 36

"Oh my God I love it!" Jenna exclaimed as her and Hudayfah stepped into Rami and Rana's apartment. Hudayfah grinned, and put their suitcases down.

"I'm glad you like it! It came furnished so of course they can change whatever they want when they get back from the honeymoon, but I think it's pretty nice."

Jenna nodded.

"Oh it's very nice! You are so generous!" she exclaimed, and he flushed slightly.

"Thank you darling. Shall we go up to one of the guest rooms?" he asked, picking up the bags again. It was three days after the wedding, and all of the guests had left except for Emma and Maria who would be leaving the following day. Rami and Rana had gone to Jersey to pack up her apartment, as they had decided to live in New York, and while it wasn't exactly a romantic honeymoon, Jenna knew that they just wanted to be together, no matter where they were, or what they were doing.

"Sure. Is anyone else here?"

"Muhsin and Omar should be upstairs, they moved in during the wedding."

"Oh I should go say hi." Jenna said, but just then her sisters appeared in the doorway.

"Oh my God this place is amazing! It's perfect for Rana and Rami!" Emma exclaimed as she came into the apartment.

"It really is pretty." Maria added, and Jenna looked at her sister.

"Where is your suitcase Emma?" she asked, and Emma grinned sheepishly.

"Jafar is bringing it up."

Jenna's eyebrow raised slightly.

"Oh really."

Emma scowled.

"Shut up Jen. And don't think I don't see you smirking too Hud!"

Hudayfah raised his hands in surrender.

"Hey I didn't say anything!"

"Yeah whatever I know what you're thinking." She said narrowing her eyes at him, and he laughed, shaking his head in amusement. "Anyways, we leave tomorrow, and I still need to buy a few more gifts. Can we go shopping Hud?"

Hudayfah shrugged.

"I don't see why not if Jenna wants to."

"Oh please Jenna?! Please!?" Emma exclaimed, and Jenna rolled her eyes.

"Fine."

"Yay!" Emma exclaimed. "And since Rami is out of town, who will go with us?" she asked, and Jenna rolled her eyes again.

"I guess it would have to be Jafar."

"Ask Farris to go as well." Hudayfah said trying to contain a smile, and as the two men came inside the house carrying suitcases and accompanied by Ali and Ramzy, Emma bounced excitedly.

"Farris! Can you come with us shopping?!"

He laughed.

"Sure. Who else is coming?"

"I'll go." Jafar said quietly, and everyone looked at him in surprise.

"Yay it's settled! Can we go now?!" she asked and Jenna sighed in annoyance.

"Can't you be patient for a second? We just walked in the door, and I have to unpack!"

Emma blew a breath out between her lips.

"Fine. But make it soon, you know we leave in the morning!"

"You go on ahead darling, I'll do the unpacking." Hudayfah said, and Emma jumped up in excitement.