Chapter 47

Stay awesome, and  enjoy! Don't forget to vote and comment!!! :)

"Wait just a minute. You mean to tell me, that both Sami and Jafar are working with the FBI!?" Rami asked in disbelief, and Emma nodded, taking a bite from a cookie.

"Yes!"

"And Issam and Laith, Jamaal's two right hand men are actually undercover agents?!"

Emma swung her legs back and forth, grinning cheerfully.

"Yup!"

Rami folded his arms over his chest.

"Woah."

"I know! Can you believe how awesome Jafar is!?" Emma exclaimed, and when both men just stared at her, she reddened slightly. "Uh and of course Sami too."

"Of course." Rami said with a slight grin, before he leaned back in his chair thoughtfully.

"Explain something to me though," Omar said reaching for another cookie, "So Jafar was undercover as well? Meaning he was working for Jamaal secretly?"

Emma shook her head.

"No, Jafar hasn't even met Jamaal. His job was to just keep watch over us and make sure nothing happened."

"Well he did his job wonderfully." Rami said sarcastically, and Emma glared at him.

"It wasn't his fault! And he feels guilty enough! You better not make him feel worse!" she warned, and he shook his head.

"Okay I won't. But why are we here? Why can't we go home?"

"Well like I told you before, they need Jamaal to actually try something against Muhsin before they can arrest him, so they are doing the whole plan tonight, and actually Jamaal should have been at the apartment already."

Rami's face paled, and he stood abruptly.

"What!? Why!?"

She shrugged.

"I guess to take Muhsin."

"You don't seem too concerned." Omar said.

"Of course I am. But I trust Jafar, and he assured me that everyone will be safe."

"Everyone!? What does that mean everyone!?" Rami demanded. "Are Rana and your sisters okay?!"

"They should be. Jafar left to go bring them here actually."

Rami let out a sigh of relief.

"Well that's good. For a second I was about to have a panic attack." He distractedly started to twirl his wedding ring around his finger. "So after they get Jamaal to try to kill Muhsin, they will arrest him and his little gang, and then everything will be okay?"

Emma nodded.

"I hope so InshaAllah."

They were silent for a few minutes, absently eating cookies, before the sound of footsteps caused them to look up, and as Maria and Sami came into the room, Emma jumped off the counter.

"Emma!" Maria exclaimed.

"Maria!" Emma exclaimed, and as the two sisters embraced, Maria put her hands on Emma's face.

"Are you okay?! Oh my God I'm so happy to see you!"

Emma laughed, and kissed her sister on the cheek.

"I'm happy to see you too!"

"We were so worried about you! Alhamdulillah you are safe!"

Emma smiled.