Chapter 13: Bloodbath party

Scene from Kingdom Hearts: Piranha 3D.

All of the teens in the water are just celebrating and partying, while ignoring the deputies' calls to get out of the water. Julie and the heroes arrive at the scene with another deputy on boats. Sora and his friends look around disbelief. 

Sora: What's going on here?

Kairi: What are all of these kids doing in the water? I thought they were all warned. 

Sora: As far as I knew, they were. 

Jaune: We gotta get them out now! 

Julie: This is an emergency. I need everybody out of the water now. Get out of the water. This is an emergency. Get out of the water now. 

Riku: Everyone, listen! This is serious! Everyone needs to get out now!

Ruby: Get out of the water! Everybody to your boat! 

Everyone just ignores them as they cheer, playing and swimming in the water while partying. Steve Aoki's song, "I'm in the house" is playing over speakers. The heroes all sigh in frustration, as everyone is just too drunk or just lazy or selfish to listen. Namine is looking around while people are swimming and dancing to the music. She knows that the piranha are most likely on their way here right now, or are probably here already, along with Maleficent's Great White Shark monster. She looks down in the water, but can't see anything. She sees a young woman on her tube, smiling, and dancing a little to the music. But then, she flinches. She sits up while looking around. Then, she gasps as something is attacking from under. She starts screaming as she's pulled slightly inside the tube. Blood is mixing with the water all around. Everyone around her sees this, and are shocked.

Man: Shark! Shark! 

Man 2: Who the heck yells "shark" in a lake? (Sees what's happening) Oh, shoot!

Namine: (Looks at Sora) Sora, they're here!

The blood in the water spreads all around. Great White sniffs it, and grins. 

Great White: Excellent. More food. Time to play, boys. 

The piranha behind all swim to feed as the blood draws them. Everyone in the water all panic, and swim as hard as they can to the boats. 

Momo: Swim! Get back to your boats! Hurry! 

Everyone is screaming as they swim. Then, the piranha start biting them, ripping skin flesh off of them. Great White grabs ahold of a man, and starts biting him too. The man is screaming as he tries to break fast from it, but can't. 

Julie: Get the heck out of the water!

Everyone continues screaming as the whole party is now becoming a bloodbath. The ones on the boats are watching in shocked as they see this. And they're also helping anyone out of the water. They're also swimming to the water stage. Some people are swimming to the heroes' boats. 

Sora: Come on! Come on!

Kairi: Swim!

Riku: Grab my hand! 

They're helping the people by pulling them out of the water. They're all screaming and shouting as they swim to the boats. The blood is mixing with the water as the piranha continue their attack. The heroes pull the people on their boats. They see they have bite marks all over them. Ruby and Yang look at the stage, and see it's getting packed with people. A young woman is swimming to their boat while screaming. 

Woman: Help! Please!

Ruby: (Reaches out to her) Grab my hand! Hurry!

But before she could, Great White suddenly jumps out of the water behind her, and bites on her as he pulls her down into the water. Ruby screams in shock as she watches Great White eating the woman as she screams. Great White finishes her off by biting her head off. He looks around, and sees another girl getting dragged down into a huge swarm of piranha, and they eat the flesh off of her in seconds. More people keep getting on the stage, as some people climb on the metal railing and poles. The heroes then see that the stage is now tilting forward.