Chapter 23: You shouldn't have buried me. I'm not dead. Freddy's back!

Scene from Kingdom Hearts: A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master

Later that night, the Gummi Ship is parked in the woods by the town. And the heroes are all inside, in their bedrooms. Inuyasha walks into his room. He sees Kagome sleeping on their bed. He smiles, and walks to the bed. He gets on the bed, and lays down beside her. She opens her eyes, and sees him. He smiles at her, and she smiles back. They both go to sleep together, and prepare to have sweet dreams. But as they both sleep, something is lurking around in the Gummi Ship, and are now entering everyone's dreams. Inuyasha suddenly opens his eyes, and he sees that they're not in their room.

Inuyasha: What the heck?

Kagome wakes up, and sees this too. They're both in the back of an old car. Inuyasha hits the door open, and they both get out of the car. They both look around, and see that they're in a junkyard. 

Inuyasha: What's going on? This isn't my dreamland. 

Kagome: Wait. I know this place. This is the Springwood junkyard. This is where we buried the bones. 

They both hear some car doors opening, and they see their friends gettting out too. They all look around. Then, they hear yelling from somewhere. They all look around, and a trunk opens up. They look, and see Kincaid in the back of a trunk. He looks around.

Kincaid: This ain't my dreamland. (Echoing) Kristen! If you're here, I'm gonna pound your butt. (Sees Inuyasha and his friends) Guys?

Shippo: Hey, Kincaid. We've been brought here too. 

Koga: Oh, man. Kristen, if you're here, you'd better have a good excuse for bringing us here! 

Miroku: Guys, I don't think Kristen is the one who brought us here. 

Kincaid: (Sees a dog) Jason.

They all look, and see the dog. He looks like he's trying to dig up something. Kincaid gets out of the trunk, and hops down onto the ground. He looks at his dog, who is still digging the ground. 

Kincaid: Jason?

Jason then barks ferociously at him. He backs away a little. Inuyasha growls at him. Jason stops growling, and then, he lifts up his leg, and pees. But his pee turns into fire as it spreads on the ground where he pees at. Everyone jumps at this. After that, the fire starts to crack the ground. Everyone looks at this. 

Sango: Kagome, I'm afraid to ask, but where did you and Miroku buried the bones along with Dr. Gordon?

Kagome: (Slowly points at where the ground is cracking) Right there...

Everyone pales as a red light is shining from under the cracks. And smoke rises out too. Jason is barking at the hole. Everyone looks inside, and they see the bones of Freddy Krueger. Broken and still rotten. Jason is growling and barking at the bones. Then, to everyone's horror, the bones start pulling themselves together, to make the skeleton again. Jason is whining now. Then, flesh, meat, guts, and burnt skin starts spreading all over the skeleton, along with eyes. Low moaning is heard from the body. Jason backs away from the hole, and he looks at the others. He whines, and runs off. Everyone watches him leave the area, and disappears out of sight. They all look back at the hole. 

Kaname: (Gasping) Oh, gosh.

Kincaid: Freaking crap.

They see the body is now all back in skin form again. And clothes appear on it, along with a right metal glove. Then, the man picks up a buried brown fedora, and puts it on. Then, he holds up his metal glove, revealing familiar blades on it. Kincaid is now scared. Kikyo and Kaede push him away.