Chapter 63: I've been away from my children for far too long

Opening scene for Kingdom Hearts: Freddy vs. Jason.

Scene shows a room where a furnace is at. And someone tosses a doll inside it. After that, a man is seen, sharping a blade by a tool desk. It's Freddy, Freddy Krueger, when he was human in the real world. A little girl is seen backing away against the wall, looking and watching him in fear. 

Freddy: (Voiceover) My children...from the very beginning...it was the children who gave me my power. The Springwood Slasher...that's what they called me. 

After finishing sharpening the blade. Freddy turns to face the little girl. He puts on his glove with the blades, and the blades spring out. The little girl looks at him with great fear in her eyes as she kneels down. Her doll burns up in the furnace as her screams are heard. Later on, Freddy looks at a picture of the girl he just killed. He licks it, and sticks on a notebook, with other pictures of kids, and newspaper articles of himself taking and killing the children of Elm Street. 

Freddy: (Voiceover) My reign of terror was legendary. Dozens of children would fall by my blades. 

He looks at the articles, and laughs. And appearing behind him, is Invader. He smirks at him as he looks at him. Freddy turns around, and sees him. He nods at him with a smirk.

Freddy: (Voiceover) And of course, I met my old friend, Invader, who helped me. And he also gave me the power of darkness. And then the parents of Springwood came for me...

Outside, the parents of the murdered and surviving kids all stood out, and leading them are Nancy's parents. Donald T hands Marge a liquor bottle with a rag in it. They lit it, and she tosses it at the window. It breaks through the window. Both Freddy and Invader turn around, and see this. They throw more bottles, and the whole place catches on fire. Invader decides to give Freddy something else before leaving. A newspaper burns too, as it says, "Child killer set free." 

Freddy: (Voiceover) Taking justice into their own hands. 

And a pair of white eyes are shown, along with a burned face. 

Freddy: When I was alive, I might have been a little naughty... But after they killed me, I became something much, much worse, the stuff nightmares are made of. The children still feared me, and their fear gave me the power to invade their dreams. And that's when the fun really began! And of course, Invader told me about a problem he wanted me to deal with. Sora and his little gang. They've been trying to stop me, trying to save the children. And that's also when the bigger fun really, really began!

Freddy shows all the things he's done through the years in the dream world. First, he shows controlling Phillip, using his tendons like puppet strings, and leads him to the high ledge of the tower, and cuts the tendons, allowing him to fall to his death as he laughs in the stars. The patients and heroes watch this in horror from the window. Tina and Namine wake up from their nightmares with gasps. Freddy looks at everyone, and rips his shirt, revealing the trapped souls of the children he killed in his stomach and chest, with their faces. Freddy looks at Jesse and Sora, as they look at him. He then rips off part of his head, showing his brain, saying that they got the bodies, and he's got the brains. He pulls Glen inside his bed as he screams and struggles. He kills him, and sends a big stream of blood vertically through the bed up to the ceiling. Freddy cuts through Jesse's chest, and pulls himself out as Jesse screams in agony. He makes Dean stab himself in the throat with the bladed glove. He bursts through the water bed, and grabs Joey, soaking him. As a Freddy Snake, he grabs Kristen by her feet, and begins to swallow her as she screams. Jennifer screams as Freddy holds her, and slams her head into the Tv screen, electrocuting her. The mirror Freddy's in shatters, and all of the mirrors shatter too, releasing everyone he pulled in. Freddy narrows his eyes at the flames.