Chapter 38: A plane went down in a storm, fake distress call

Scene for Kingdom Hearts: Cliffhanger

Back in the Treasury plane, agent Carmichael is looking outside through the window. He sees nothing but clouds. But then, the same plane he saw earlier comes through the clouds, and it's slowly heading beside them. He frowns at this. Matheson sees this, and looks at everyone. 

Matheson: We're being tracked. We have a jetstar, 3:00.

Agent: Travers! Connor!

Travers: (Stands up) Stay put. Don't anyone jump to conclusions. Connor, with me. 

He stands up, and walks with him to the cockpit. Carmichael and Matheson watch them go there. Travers opens the door, and the pilot turn to look at them.

Pilot: He's coming in too slow. 

Connor: Any contact?

Co-pilot: They're not responding to any frequencies. 

Travers: We're going too fast. We're too high. Give me 180 knots, drop to 15,000 feet.

Connor: We wanna get a closer look at that jet. 

Pilot: You got it.

The pilots go to work as Travers and Connor go out to go back to the others. The other agents look at the plane outside as Matheson and Carmichael take their weapons out of their suitcases. 

Matheson: Jeez. We're losing altitude and slowing down. Get your weapons. 

Carmichael: You heard the man. Do it. 

Travers: (To Matheson) What the heck are you both doing? I have jurisdiction on this jet. 

Just then, they both take out Uzi machine guns, and point them at Travers and Connor.

Connor: Whoa! What the heck do you think you're doing?!

Matheson: Now, we have jurisdiction. (To agents) I said get your weapons!

Carmichael: Do what he says! We need you!

Travers: These are highly trained agents, Mr. Matheson. I think you and Mr. Carmichael are overreacting. Just calm down and give us the guns. You're out of control.

Connor: Yeah. There's no need for this. 

Matheson: (To agents) What the heck are you waiting for, goshdang it? Don't you see what they're doing? They're hijacking the shipment. 

The two agents look at them, and at Travers and Connor, who make eye contact with them. Then, they grab ahold of them from behind, and take their guns from them, and point them at them from behind as they hold them. Travers and Connor frown at this, and pull out their pistols from their suits and aim them at them. The two F.B.I agents look back at him as they held back. 

Connor: You two are not along for the ride, are you? You're hijacking the shipment. Well, it's not gonna work for you. Well, at least...the hijacking works for us.

Just then, they both turn their guns at their own men, and fire at them. They shoot at the one who's holding Carmichael, hitting him in his chest three times. Then, they turn to the one holding Matheson, and shoot him in the forehead. Then they turn to the two F.B.I agents, and shoot them as they pull out their pistols, but they both get shot before they could do anything. They both fall down dead on the floor. Connor smirks at this, and looks at the cockpit door. One of the pilots is also part of the plan. He takes care of the co-pilot, and continues flying. Travers then turns on a radio as he looks out the window. The other plane is coming in, flying behind them.

Travers: Move into position. 

Man on radio: Look alive, Kristel. Crossover transfer, 10 seconds and counting.