three .

serenity marie wilson
on the roaaad .

the next day

.............
the next day

"Are you going to stay with me and Micheal orrr? Cause we 30 minutes away from being in Memphis so I need to know now." My mom asked .

Micheal was my mama's boyfriend. Hes been in my life forever, just like me and my mama we were close to.

He stayed in memphis to get our stuff together while me and my mom went to get the house in Atlanta. We had to leave without him because of all the furniture delivering. But since I already had everything of mine packed I was going to stay with my cousin while I was back. She was like my best friend.

"Ima just stay with Sadity." I said.

"Okay we can go get something to eat before I drop you off. Michael said he wanted Captain D's. You good with that?" She said continuing to drive.

"Yea that's fine." I said "You sure?" She asked. "Yes giiirrrrl." I said as both started laughing.

"I'm jus making sure lih girl cause you know yo ass be being picky." She said still laughing a little.

.......
memphis tn📍

As we pulled into the drive thru I called Sadity.

"Hello." Sadity said.

"Hey boo did you want some from Captain D's?" I asked.

"Yea can you get me the two piece batter dipped fish meal with fries, green beans, and a extra side of macaroni?" She said.

"What kind of drink you want?" I asked.

" You can give me a sprite." She said.

"Alright I'll call you when we pull up." I said hanging up.
................

"I'm hereeee!!" I said to Sadity.

"Ight I'm coming outside now." She said hanging up.

Sadity opened the door and came to the car. I got out the car.

"Hey baeeee!" She said as we jumped up and down in a hug.

"Y'all gone get this food out the car so I can go. Sadity tell yo mama I said hey." My mama said.

"I will." Sadity said as we grabbed the food and starting walking in the house.

"BYE MAAAA. LOVE YOUUU." I said as I watched my mama wave and back out the driveway.

"Girl we bout to have so much fun tonight!! Aaaand my mama not coming back till in the morning hell yea."Sadity said as we went in her room.

I closed the door before we sat down on her bed and ate. Then I got a message to my phone.

𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗱
𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗻 ?
𝗠𝗲
𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜 𝗮𝗺.🤣🤣
𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗱
𝗖𝘂𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗻𝗮 𝘀𝗺𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝗜 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗮𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗺 𝘄𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗲
𝗠𝗲
𝗵𝗼𝗹 𝘂𝗽 𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗲

"You tryna smoke?" I asked Sadity.

" It don't een matter to me I'm on whatever you on." She said eating her macaroni.

𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗱
𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗵
𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗱
𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗲 𝗱𝗼 𝘆'𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝘂𝗽 𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁?
𝗠𝗲
𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗳𝘂 𝘂 𝗱𝘁𝗺 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗮𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝘂𝗽 𝘀𝗮𝗱𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼
𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗱
𝗜𝗴𝗵
................

"They outside!!" I said getting up and sliding on my black bubble slides.

"Can I use some of your perfume? And do I look good?" I asked.

I had a long middle part blonde wig, waist beads, some minecraft boxers and a white wife beater that I cut so it was now cropped.

"Yes, and yes." She said we left out the house.

We got into the car.
..................

hey guyyyys we hope yaal enjoyed this chapter, we tried to spice it up only a little tho cus it's only the 3rd chapter 🤣🤣 but yaal be safe, stay gangsta