eleven .

serenity marie wilson
atlanta, ga📍

serenity marie wilson atlanta, ga📍

..................
tbc....

When we got back to the house Zay and Dj were the only ones still up.

"Aye y'all want some of these wings?" Murda asked.

"Hell ye." Dj said.

"Hell you tombout been in this hoe hungry." Zay said laying on the floor.

Dj and Kahlani was on the couch so I guess heen wanna be up there shii I wouldn't wanna be either. They be doin the most. Me and Murda had already ate so we gave them the food and got in the bed.

"Aye my nigga polo supposed to be having this lih thang at his house next weekend." Murda said laying on my chest.

"He darkskin?" I asked

"Yea. Why?" Murda asked looking up at me.

"Cause I was tryna see was it the same party I been seeing people post. Chill out." I said laughing.

"Kahlani showed me that shit the other day we fasho going." Dj said sound like he was half way sleep.

I looked down and seen zay knocked out on the floor.

"Move real quick. What time the junt start?" I asked moving Murda getting up under the cover.

"Ion kno it said like 9 ah sum." He said adjusting the pillows.

"I might go." I said

"Yea me too I gotta see." He said

We went to sleep.
......................
Next day.

"Aye Serenity some Flo shit just came to yo phone." Murda said waking me up.

"That's a periodt tracker." I said turning to put my face in the pillow to scream.

I screamed loud in that pillow. I hated my period.

"Gee chill out with that." Murda said mugging me

I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower and go ahead and put my pad and stuff on. I was in there for like 40 minutes.
.................

"Aye we finna head out bestie stay dangerous." Zay said hugging me.

"See ya later boo." Kahlani said blowing me a kiss.

"Ight Serenity see ya later." Dj said.

"Bye y'all see y'all later." I said

"Im finna head out too twin." Murda said

"Okay, be safe marquis." I said going to hug him

"I will." He said hugging me before walking out.
.........................

I walked downstairs and saw my mama talking to somebody on the phone but I still spoke.

"Hey mama, who is that." I said.

"Hey baby, this yo auntie Charlene." She said

Charlene was my auntie. Saidity's mama.

"Tell my tt I said hey and I miss and love her." I said going to sit by my mama.

"She said she love you too, you need to call her when you can." My mama said.

"I will." I said.

My mama said her goodbyes and stuff and got off the phone.

"You wanna go look at cars today?" My mama asked me.

"Ooo yes ma'am, when?" I asked.

"We can go now I got work today." She said.

"Okay let me go get my stuff." I said.
........................
At the car dealership..

We were currently talking to the man about the car that I chose which was a white Kia it was so pretty yall.

He ended up saying if I chose this car it would be ready Wednesday. I chose this car because I really needed it and it was a nice car. I've been saving for a car for a while now but my mom and Michael offered to help me pay for it. NO NOTE BABYYYY....
....................
10:00 pm

Me and my mama spent most of our day together before she went to work. It was well needed.

I was currently at home going through it because I ran out of Tylenol when I heard my phone ring.

"HEYYYY BAEEEEE." Kahlani yelled through the phone.

"Hey pooh what you doinnn I miss youuu." I said.

"Nothing bout to have sexxxxxx." She said laughing

"Girl oh my gosh, you nasty." I said laughing

"I was just playin girl." She said

"You still nasty lil freaky ahh hoe." I said laughing

"And that I am." She said sticking her tongue out.

"Ima call you back I need to call Murda real quick." I said feeling a hard cramp.

"Okay baby call me later love you." Kahlani said.

"Love you too boo." I said hanging up.

I called Murda twice but he didn't answer but that was fine he was probably busy so I called Zay to ask him to take me to CVS since it was close by.

"Waddup best friend." Zay said answering the phone.

"Hey bestie where you at." I said.

"Im at this lil junt house why wassup guhh." He said.

"We'll never mind I'll be good." I said i wasn't finna cockblock.

"Bestie what you need?" He asked looking in the camera.

"Can you please take me to the store im cramping really bad and I don't have any pain medication for it." I said about to cry.

"You bet not be finna cry, here I come bestfriend be ready." He said getting up

"Okay thank you bestie I love you byeee." I said

"I love you too." He said hanging up.
..........................

Zay pulled up about 20 minutes later and sent me a text and said he was about to pull up so come on outside.

I went outside and got in the car.

"Hey bestfriend im sorry for disturbing you." I said

"Wassup and girl you good." He said speeding off turning the music up.

We made it to CVS and we both got out and went in I got a lil basket and got two big bottles of Tylenol, some pads, a big bad of mini unwrapped Kit Kats, and a big bottle of orange juice and headed to go pay.

Zay walked up at the same time with some snacks and we put both of our stuff up there. He pulled out some twenties and bought our stuff then we left.
......................

I had been made it home and took a shower and did my night time routine so I called Murda to go to sleep. Tell me why this man ain't answer. I just said fuck it and went to sleep.

TBC..