twenty .

serenity marie
atlanta, ga 📍

serenity marie atlanta, ga 📍

..........
a week later...

I've been stuck in this apartment packing stuff up and moving boxes all morning and my back is about to give out. Zay and Maria were on their way over here before Zay's tire went flat so they've been held back. I told Kahlani,Pjayy and Dj to meet me at my new townhouse later once I got the boxes over there so that they can help me set everything up.

And god knows where Murda and Kell at right now.

I exhaled deeply and sat down against the wall, bringing my knees up to my chest. I just finished packing up the last of my lash room and my back was in pain.

"We here!"Zay yelled, walking through my front door with Maria who looked pissed off.

"Finally! I've been packing by myself for the past 2 hours." I stood up and glared at them.

"Don't look at me." Maria threw her hands up, "This nigga is the one who doesn't know how to check his tire pressure! Had us standing on the side of the road like some junkies." Maria shook her head and walked past me to see what else needed to be packed. I mugged Zay and he gave me a sarcastic smile.

"Well I already finished packing up all the shit in my hair room and bathroom . One of y'all can start in my closet and the other can help me in the my room." They both nodded and did as I asked.

As I was kneeling down helping Zay undo the night stand, I felt a cramp in my back. I tried to shake it off but the pain was getting worse and Zay had noticed.

"Your back?" He looked up from what he was doing and I nodded in pain.

"Take a break and drink some water." He said, waving me off and leaving no room for an argument. I sighed and got up, walking to the medicine cabinet in my bathroom . I took some tylenol out and downed them with some water before hopping up on the counter and getting on my phone to take a short break from packing.

.............
-GANG NEM-

Me
Murda n Kell where tf are y'all ?
I told yall to be here 2hrs ago....

Kell
My bad I was getting head

my 💜
Twin 😂😂

Me
ion gaf wtf

Kell
Unless you wanna give me head yourself don't rush me li girl
Im playin doe, I was at my momma nem crib

my 💜
Aye braa chill twin

Me
Marquis wat was so mfkn funny?
Where yo ass at?

Kell
I said I was playing damn and I'm omw

my 💜
Mind yo bidinessss, ima be dere soon doe.

Me
lol you can stay where you at, kell the door unlocked