five .

serenity marie wilson
atl, ga📍

serenity marie wilsonatl, ga📍

.................
3 days later>>

And I got my feet up, drink tequila, I done made it, y'all
Bro'nem caught a drug case, he got keys like he Alicia, y'all
Why the ones you love'll tend to leave whenever you need 'em most?
Even though we ain't got no bond like we used to, at least I call
DA gave his ass charge, charge, charge, he beat 'em all
Tried to turn himself when he got caught, but he couldn't see tomorrow
I got dark angels, better hope the alarm save you

I sung along to the song I had playing on the aux as me and my mama were on the way home from getting groceries and other necessities from Walmart.

"After we put these groceries and stuff up we going to get the rest of the stuff for your room and I need to get some decorations for the kitchen and a rug for my living room."My mama told me while turning the radio down.

"Ooooh okay" I responded cause I was excited to finish my room today.
......................

As we were pulling up in the driveway I noticed a small group of boys one of em was a tall decent looking light skin with curly hair who was doing something childish from the looks of it, one of em was a brown skin with mug plastered on his face in my opinion he wasn't all that cute, and it was one more boy but I couldn't see his face due to him looking down at his phone.

"Girl not you staring at them lil nappy headed boys over there." my mama said laughing

"I was not staring at them boys mama I was just tryna see what they look like."I told her

"Mmmmhmmm let me find out."she said trying to wink

"Eww mama don't do that no more."I said laughing

We both got out of the car and started to grab the bags from the trunk and the back seat. I was trying to fill both of my arms up as much as I could so I wouldn't have to make that many trips cause it was hot as hell today.It was so many bags it was starting to irritate me cause who need all this shit.Well let me shut my mouth cause I do be eating.

We got in the house and started to put all the food up.I decided to leave the towels, soap, cleaning supplies, and whatever else wasn't food in the bags until we got back.
......................

"You sure youn wanna go to no other stores ?" My mama asked.

"We got enough stuff ma." I said laughing.

"Ian buying shit else after today. Unless I'm missing some fa the living room or kitchen." She said hoping on the expressway.

" Only stuff we need is the stuff for my hair room but you already said we getting that after everything else together.