fourth .

serenity marie wilson
memphis tn📍

serenity marie wilson memphis tn📍

.................
the next day

"Unlock the door im outside." I told Ken.

Ken is my ex. We had broke up right before I told him I was moving to Atlanta. We were still cool. I ended up getting high and falling asleep last night. This morning Sadity brought me over here.

"Wassup ma." Ken said leading me back into his room.

"Hey Mama." I said walking pass Ken's mom who was in the kitchen cooking.

"Hey baby." She said.

We went to his room and I sat on the bed beginning to take off my clothes. I was sleepy from the drive and me and Sadity stayed up along time. I had already got to memphis late last night.

"Why is yo mama still hereee ain't she supposed to be at work." I asked.

"Bye y'all im gone." His mom yelled.

"Oh." I said looking at him.

"Look at you." He said.

"What you mean? I asked.

"What you tryna do? Tryna make my mama leave and shit." He said with a smirk.

I took off my shoes and pants and put my phone purse on the dresser. As I was pulling my shirt over my head, Ken gently pushed me down on his bed and got in between my legs.

"Ken move bruh." I said giggling.

"Why? Yeen miss me?" He said still in between my legs.

"Look at youuuu." I said feeling his dick grow as it was pressed against me.

"You got me like this." He said getting up putting his hands in his pants.

"I'm tired come lay down with me." I said and got up taking off my bra and putting on one of his shirts.

In only brought 2 outfits so I was gone change in the morning when I left. Ilayed down. He got in the bed laying down behind me adjusting us to an spoon position. He slid his hand under my shirt gripping my breast playing with my nipple. I was still a virgin but I was comfortable with Ken. I didn't mind him touching me.

.....................
9pm same day

"Ken! Ken! Keeen wake uuup!" I said shaking him.

"What?" He said sniffing and turning around.

"Kenneth get up now." I said hitting him.

"Lay yo ass down." He said turning back facing me, pulling me close with his arm around me.

"Move nigga! I'm hungry." I said trying to get out of his grip to get my phone.

I pinched him.

"Fuck you doing." He said moving his arm.

"I'm tryna get my phone." I said getting up to go get it laying back down.

"I'm hungryyyyy." I said putting my back on his chest going to DoorDash.

"Mane go to sleep you gotta leave early tomorrow." He said.

"I still ordered me some Chick-fil-A. Ken went back to sleep.

.....................
the next day
atlanta, ga 📍

We where finally back to Atlanta. We had a lot of stuff to bring in so we decided to wait till tomorrow.