eighteen .

promise dawayne johnson jr
atlanta, ga 📍

promise dawayne johnson jratlanta, ga 📍

.........
the next day....

I woke up to my phone constantly ringing. "Wassup Ren." I said in my raspy morning voice.

"Where you at pj? I gotta be up there at 1." Serenity said in a slightly irritated tone. I looked at the time on my phone it was 11:56.

"Girl what you doing all that for it ain't even 12 yet. But I'm on my way now."

"Okay." She said right before she hung up.

I got up rubbing my face throwing my phone on to my bed then going to pick it back up cause I decided I wanted to listen to some music while I got ready. I turned on my Bluetooth and connected my phone going to my yb playlist. I put on demon party and started to get ready.

........
12:25 that same day...

"Come on, im outside." I told Serenity as I pulled up to her house.

"Ok im washing my fruit I'll be out in like three minutes." She said

"How you gone rush then still not be ready." I said shaking my head at her.

"Sorryyyy, here i come." she said while turning the water off.
...............................

"Hey pjayyy." She said walking to my car with a bowl of fruit and a water bottle.

"Wassup." I said back as she got in shutting the door behind her.

"Why you ain't come earlier I was finna cook breakfast for us but we can get some after." She said glancing at me before pulling her phone out.

"A nigga was tired for real ween get off da damn game till bout 5 some." I told her watching her put a strawberry in her mouth chewing it and swallowing it.

"Awnn twiny can't hang fr" she said grabbing my face shaking it a lil after.

"Mane I can but five is crazy not gon lie." I said

"Lemme get some of them fruit." I said pulling out from her drive way heading to Mercedes' Benz

"hea." She said picking it up with her fingers feeding me a strawberry.

"Thank you twin." I said after chewing it

"Your welcome."she said

"what's your real name pjay.?" She asked.

"Promise." I stated simply

"Oooo i like that ian never met a nigga name promise it's unique." She said smiling lightly

"It's a straight name." I said smiling
..............................
At the carlot

"im sorry im taking long i just can't chooseeee like they both look so nice." Serenity said trying to choose between the silver A-Class A 220 Sedan or the white AMG CLA 35 AMGÂ Coupe.