ten .

serenity marie wilson
atlanta, ga

serenity marie wilson atlanta, ga

........................
3 weeks later
Friday
11:46 pm

It was three weeks since school started. I was doing good in school and I had got closer with my friends, especially with my bestie zay and murda. My money was good. I think I was ready to get in a new relationship too.

I had just got out the shower then I heard my phone ring so I put my robe on and went to answer it.

"Wassup?" Murda said rolling a blunt.

"Nun much chillin I just got out the shower when I heard the phone ringing." I said sitting my phone up.

"You tryna come smoke tonight?" He asked

I stared at him through the phone.

"It's just gone be meee." He said cheeesing big.

"What that supposed to mean?" I asked laughing.

"Come on serenity bruh." He said looking frustrated.

"How bout you come over here ion wanna get sick boo." I said looking for some lotion.

"Im coming right now." He said hanging up.

I called Michael to let him know to open the door for Murda since my mama was at work.

Then I heard a knock at my door.

murda POV

"Why you come so faaasssst ian even get to put my clothes on." Serenity said letting me in.

"I told you I was coming right then wat da fuck you expect my house right across da gotdamn street." I said.

She was wrapped up in a pink robe with no makeup and she was fine as hell ian gone lie.

"Ok but I didn't know you was gone come that fast lemme go find some to wear chile." She said going to her closet.

"AND DONT HANG UP IN MY FACE EVER AGAIN YOU WAIT TILL I SAY BYE." she yelled from the closet.

I couldn't do shit but smile this girl growing on me fr.

"Ight twin." I said as she walked out the closet.

This lady had on a lil half cut shirt the hoes be wearing with some black shorts that barely pass ha damn coochie. Ha body was perfect. She had the perfect amount of belly and titties with a big ass booty. What a gahtdamn sight to see.

"Gee whatchu got on. That lil ass shit." I said licking my lips looking down at her.

"I got on clothes Murda. Is you slow ahh sumn." She said smiling.

"Mmcht whateva Gee." I said going to sit on the end of her bed.

"You didn't ask to hug me yet." She said coming in front of me.