twelve .

serenity marie wilson
atlanta, ga📍

serenity marie wilsonatlanta, ga📍

.......................
Saturday
7:27

"What time you say the party start again?" I asked laying on top of Murda facing him with my chin on his chest.

"Nine." He said rubbing down my back.

"Right at nine?" I asked getting up sitting on the edge of the bed

"Yessir." He said getting on his phone putting his other hand in his pants

"Det mean we need to be getting ready to go now." I said getting up going into my bathroom.

"Aye, yeen gotta do the most either it's just a lih house party." He said still on his phone

"You just don't want niggas looking at me." I said turning the shower water on

He got up walking into the bathroom getting ready to brush his teeth.

"Ion really give a fuck about a nigga looking they just bet not touch you." He said brushing his teeth.

"Okay Murda." I said rolling my eyes.

I went it to my closet to take my clothes off, rapped a towel around me and walked back into the bathroom.

"We not even together but okaayyyy." I said mumbling getting in the shower.

"Think I give a fuck?" He said walking back into the room.

"Bring my phone in here real quick befoe you go lay down." I said.

He gave it to me.

I was in the shower looking for the party flyer and seen Kahlani sent me a video of a girl and Murda all up on each other taking a lih couple picture.

(pretend lol)

(pretend lol)

She was a tall skinny lightskin female. You could tell she was tall cus her and Murda was almost the same height in the picture. I got out the shower and went into my room, he was still laying down.

"Murda." I said

"Wassup mama?" He asked

Ian even ask him about it cause we weren't together barely was talking but he know what we had going on. So we wasn't about to be touching and stuff nomo cus if I would've did that he would've been mad and said the same thing.

"What ma?" He asked cutting his phone off laying it on his chest.

I got up and went to my closet. I started looking for something to wear to match my white oreo jordan 4s. I found this small white top and sum cute gray jeans. I was going to ware something simple but really cute and I decided to put the small white top on because it was a little explicit it gave the gworls sexyy. Murda wanna show out, ima do the same.

"Yo ahh stay catching attitudes."'He said getting up going to get his bag from off the couch.

I closed my closet door and put on my clothes.
...........................

It was time to go and kahlani had just pulled up. I was riding with her because I didn't feel like driving and I didn't wanna ride with Murda cause of what I just seen, so he left earlier. When I got in Imani, Dj and Kahlani was at the back and Zay was in the driver seat.

"Hey yaalllll heyy beeessst." I said putting my seat belt on.

"Heyy." Imani and Kahlani said.

"Wassup." Dj and Zay said

"Oh shit. Here, take me some pictures best." I said unbuckling my seat belt.

I posted them.

liked by theylovesaidty and 57,328 others

rennimarie_- you nd i are meant to be

officialmurda- ik 🤧
hoesluvvzay- best 💙
_imanidior- u look good😍,ig 🤣

......................