nine .

marquis lions
atlanta, ga📍

marquis lions atlanta, ga📍

.....................
the next day
8:00 am

I woke up with Serenity on top of me knocked out. We were both turned the same way, she had her leg wrapped around mine and her arm around my neck. But not to where she was chocking me. I was fine where I was but a nigga had to pee so I tried to get up.. I couldn't.

"Serenity! Bruh serenity wake yo uglahh up!" I sad shaking her.

She woke up.

"Murdaaaaa just lay back downnnn." She said scooting even closer going back to sleep.

"I gotta piss gee." I said.

"Ohmygodddaaaa" she said getting off me and turning around going back to sleep.

As long as she got off me. I got up and went to the bathroom that was in her room. After I came out I looked around... Dj and kahlani had left. I went and got back in the bed.
...................
Serenity POV
10:41 am

I had just woke up and noticed Murda was still in my bed but Kahlani and Dj was gone. I decided to text the gc to just make sure they was good.

-GANG N NEM🖤-
Me
lani n dj y'all made it home safe?
Kahlani
yea we did boo thanks fa checking on us💗
Dj
fashoo preciate it gang
but aye tho murda still there ?
Me
yea he still sleep im finna wake him up ina minute.
Kahlani
y'all was real comfortable this morning when we left👀☕️
Me
girl we was so mfn high last night I just said fuck it come lay in the bed😂.
Dj
but y'all ass was glued together type shii🤣
Kahlani
Right😂😂😂
Imani
can y'all text privately ors don't nobody gaf fr.. n why you let this nigga you barely know sleep in yo bed u weird..
Me
mood killin ass hoe damn..and cause he my friend and i can do whatever tf I want..mind yourssss...
Zay
fytb what twin said
Imani
hoe ok.. but zay she barely know him

Ian respond..

It was still early so I decided to go downstairs and make breakfast cause I was hungry.

I took out the bacon,eggs,grits, and french toast but i thought about Murda my mama was gone so i made cinnamon rolls just in case he didn't eat french toast.

I started my music and began cooking.

They told me it's all love, but I love all
I'm CashAppin' a couple hunnid whenever my brother call
Sometimes I like to scan the ledge, feel like I'm above 'em all
It was a joke when he copped out, now he wanna jump the wall
Them niggas always was some goofies gettin' jumped at malls
I was tired of fuckin' hoes, one more condom, I made the condom fall
From stylin' denim jacket, that shit turned to Gucci scarves
Ayy, fuck the whole world no matter who involved
.............................
I had finally finished cooking after about 30 minutes and it looked and smelled so good. I clean up as I go when I cook so all I had to do was wash the counters down I was gonna do dishes later. I made me and Murda a plate and took it upstairs he was still sleep so I sat the plates on my dresser and went to wake him up.

"Murdaaaa." I said softly rubbing the side of his face.

"Huh." He said with his eyes still closed.

"I made you some to eat get up." I said playing with his lips. I love touching people and his skin was so smooth.

"Gee what you on." He said trying not to smile.

"Just get up and come eat." I said laughing.

He got up out the bed and sat on the couch i said in my room. I got up after him and grabbed the plates on the way to the couch.

"This shit look fye as fuck it bet not be nasty twin." He said looking at the food.

"And it's not baybeee best believe I put my foot in it

"And it's not baybeee best believe I put my foot in it." I said sticking my tongue out dancing in my seat.

"Gee you weird." He said smiling taking a picture of the food.

"Ok eat the food boy it's getting cold." I said bout to eat my food.

He started eating WITH his grills in yallll..this a real nigga yalll
...........
We both finished eating and just know I did my do with that food.

"Was it good." I asked smiling.

"Naa Gee that shit tasted burnt." He said with a straight face.

"But you ate it though. Get out." I said snatching his plate getting off the couch.

I went downstairs and put the plates in the sink then I went back in my room.

"Why you still here?" I asked looking him crazy.

"What you gotta attitude fa I was just playing." He said laughing.

"Oh." I said closing the door.

"Naw but fuck that Ian gone stay where ian wanted." He got up.

"Nooo don't leave." I said pushing him back down siting on top of him with my arms around his neck.

"Naaa lil bruh im straight on you." He said getting up trying to pull me off of him.

As he was pulling me off I let go a lil bit and fell back on the floor hard asf. Y'all that really made me cry cause don't do me like that.

"Shit! damn bra im sorry." He said picking me up off the floor.

I was still crying.

"Stop cryin. Yeen even fall hard enough fa you to be crying." He said tryna hug me picking me.

"Mane yes I did. Get off me my back hurt." I said tryna get loose.

"Stop serenity lemme rub it." He said walking to the bed laying me down.

He sat in the bed and pulled me to lay over his legs and start massaging my back. It made me feel sleepy and shit but I fought it..

"Im sorry girl for real tho." He said

"It's ok Murda I shoulda never even got on you." I said lowly

"You can leave if you want to tho." I added

"It ain't dat ion want to but I gotta make these drops real quick." He said getting up.

"Mmcht okayyyy." I said sadly.

"Girl chill out ima call you later and you betta answer." He said looking at me smiling.

"Okay Murda be safe." I said frowning getting up to go lock the door behind him.

We walked downstairs and he left.

I don't know what's wrong with me but lorddddd.
...................

TBC..