fifteen .

serenity marie wilson
atlanta, ga 📍

I woke up with my head on Maquis's chest and dried up tears on my face

I woke up with my head on Maquis's chest and dried up tears on my face. I looked up at him and his mouth was slightly parted and his breathing was steady, indicating that he was still deep asleep. I got up carefully, unwrapping his arms from around me, and sat at the edge of the bed, just staring at the floor.

Last night I had an nightmare and called Marquis he came over and walked me back to his house. I hadn't had a nightmare since I left Memphis due to me leaving somewhere I was used to. So why is this happening now ?

I sighed and got up to get my phone from Murda's dresser. I checked the time and it read 1:13pm. So I practically spent the whole day sleeping at this mans house.

"You good?" Murda yawned, sitting himself up on the bed. I nodded and he got up to walk into the bathroom. I followed him into the bathroom and lean against the wall as he brushed his teeth, waiting for him to finish.

He looked up from the sink and stared at me through the mirror and I broke eye contact. Sure this nigga was fine, but his stares sent chills down my spine.

"Whatchu lookin' at me for?" He chuckled.

"Nothin'. You gon' walk me home?" He rolled his eyes and finished up brushing his teeth. I heard my phone go off and I walked out the bathroom back into his room and grabbed it off the bed.

-GANG N NEM-
Kehlani
Where df renni at ?

Zay
I haven't heard from her since last night

Imani
Im startin to think she died

Dj
What shoes she got on ?

                                                                       Mane stfu
Kehlani
ho where you at

                                                                       Murda's crib

Imani
Am I trippin or did she just say Murda's crib

Zay
Oh so y'all real serious now

my murdererrrr
chill she been here sleep all day

Imani
"Sleep" is that what y'all calling it now ?

Kehlani
😭😭

Gtfffff!!

Zay
Aye im hungry doe

Dj
omssss

Kehlani
IHop? 🙂

Murda
hell yuhhh

Imani
Zay yo ass always hungry you pregnant or sum?

Murda
😂😂 ihop ina hour ?