twenty-two .

serenity marie wilson
atlanta, ga 📍

............
the next morning...

"Marquis move the fuck over!" I groaned and sucked my teeth. This boy was laying in the crook of my neck with one hand wrapped under my waist and the other thrown over my shoulder. Currently suffocating.

"Shut the fuck up and go to sleep." He said with his eyes still closed.

"I can't i'm already awake." I poked by bottom lip out. He knows I can't go back to sleep once I wake up.

"Ight let me sleep a lil' bit more at least, mama." He said lowly. I yarned and reached overall, taking my phone off the nightstand, and started scrolling through Instagram. I scrolled for about 30 minutes and Murda's grip on me only got tighter.

"Mane Murdaaa i'm finna elbow you in the stomach." I looked at him over my shoulder and he sucked his teeth.

"I wish you would do that shit, then i'ma have an excuse to throw yo ass off this bed." He stretched and finally unwrapped his arms from around me.

"Well damn good morning to you too I guess!" I threw my hands up.

"Ain't no damn good morning. The fuck. I asked you to lay with me for just a lil' bit more and yo ass can't even do that." He mumbled and I chuckled.

"You give the nigga pussy one time and he starts actin' clingy." I mumbled, shaking my head but he heard me anyway and slapped my ass, making me
hiss.

"Whatchu said? 'Cause if I don't recall, you asked for it." He smirked, rubbing his eyes with the bottom of his hands. I rolled my eyes and waved him off. I looked back down at my phone when I got a notification.

"What time is it anyway?" He asked rolling over grabbing his phone off the night stand.

"Time for you to wake up ass up and feed me nigga." I said sitting up leaning back on the head board.

.....,..
-mama-

Good morning beautiful. Don't forget we having a cookout today at 1 ren so be there 😋😍😂🍔😘

-mama-

And bring my otha kids too 👩‍🍼😘❤️🩷

-me-

okay ma 😂 all them emojis chile.

.......

"Who you texting smiling like that?" Murda asked scooting up laying on my chest where he could see my phone.

"My mama nem having a cookout she want me to bring you and the rest of them crackheads." I said looking down at him playing in his hair.

"Zay already let me know about it."

I got a FaceTime call from pjay.

"Wassup wit it long time no see." Pjay said smiling in the camera.

"Pjay baby you just seen me yesterday." I said laughing pushing murda off my chest.

"Dayum you pretty off the wake up. Come see me." Pjay said smiling in the camera as I got up to go brush my teeth.

"My mama having that thing today we supposed to be going to at 1."

"Oh yeaa I forgot. I'm still coming doe."

"Where you going? Stupid ass can even stand up!" Murda said getting up to help me to the bathroom.

"I'm finna call ya right back Pjay."