twenty-three .

serenity marie wilson
atlanta, ga 📍

serenity marie wilson atlanta, ga 📍

9 months later
jan 8th
.................

"Muah" I pecked his lips.

"Come here." He pulled me on the bed attacking me with kisses.

"I love you." He said kissing all over me as I moaned quietly.

"Take this shit off for me baby." He smacked my ass letting me get undress as he did the same.

I got up climbing on top of him. I gently slid down on his meat. I laid on his chest as I rode him to the beat of the song living room flow by jhene aiko i had playing on the speaker in our room. He licked my nipples before sucking on them.

"Turn over ma." He said as he pulled out. I got up arching my back.

He slid back in me feeling how wet I was. He looked me in my eyes as his dick disappeared inside me with each stroke.

"Fuck I love you baby" he groaned out.

"Oh m-" I moaned as he pulled out before ramming himself back inside her.

"You so good to me ma." He said leaning down whispering in me ear while he played with my titties.

"Fuck me baby." I moaned. "Fuck this tight pussy." I said heavy breathing.

Murda moaned.

"Stop doing that shii." He warned as I clenched around his dick. He smacked my ass and put my head in a pillow. He went 9 inches deep inside me.

"Okay okay fuck." I whined as he snatched my soul.

Neither one of their eyes was open. Murda's soul left his body.

"Who pussy is this?" he thrusted in and out of me
fast.

"MINES" I yelled. He grabbed my hips and went deep and fast in me.

"Who pussy is this Serenity?" He asked again.

"Murda slow down!" I moaned.

"Fuckkkk it's yours baby it's yours." i screamed out as he went deeper

"Throw it back fa me ma." He said lighting his blunt and smacking my ass.

I got up with the strength I did have and threw my ass back as I felt my self cumin.

"I'm cummin Murda." I moaned.

He felt his nut coming but he wasn't stopping. He looked down as she creamed on his dick. He kept going sending hard and fast strokes. Tears of pleasure rolled down Serenity's face as she fell. He got up and helped her in the shower. While she was in the shower he changed the sheets. Then hopped in the shower with her.
..............

"Aye ! Y'all done inner?" Kell said laughing at me and Marquis's bedroom door.

Murda got up walking to the door. I got up and followed him.

"What the fuck do you want?" Murda said pushing kell back walking into the kitchen. I leaned on door frame.

"I mean shii I heard y'all in there I was tryna see can I get some next." He said moving his eyebrows up and down with a smirk on his face sliding his hand up the door frame looking down at me.

"Murda please get this boy." I said

Yes, it's 9 months later, we graduated, Murda and I decided to get an apartment together, I've gotten closer with Maria and Kahlani. We fell off with Imani because everything she did and talked about was just negative. We were so glad when school was over so we could just drop her no evil fake shit but she didn't like me anyway over the fact I was with Murda. Murda is working on his barber shop business right now, after his gma died two months ago, he sold the house and got the money from that. We've been doing great but pjay and his girl have been going through some things and his mama just passed, so he's been tryna hang all

"Kell you don't wanna see a nigga win do it? Constantly tryna take my girl away from me n shii." Murda said putting the two liter sprite that he'd just took out back in the fridge.

I went to go get my phone out my room since it was ringing. "Hey Pjay." I said in the phone.

"Twin this shit everyday braa." I heard Murda say in the kitchen.

Recently me and murda ain't been seeing eye to eye on a lot of things other than us fucking and goin on little dates pjay being one of the main reasons making me skeptical on answering the phone.

"I'm tryna see you today." I heard pjay say before Murda came in the room snatched my phone and hung up slamming our door.

"Murda what the fuck." I said furiously cause he really been doing too much.

"I been letting y'all do y'all thang but dude ahh calling you everyday now and that ain't cool Ma. Ian tryna do too much but heen een tryna hang with da guys or nun jus calling MY girl phone tryna go out n shit like yeen in a relationship."

"But we ain't doin shit! Maybe he don't wanna talk to y'all about his problems the fuck. Im getting sick of you being insecure!" I said rolling my eyes walking into the bathroom trying to close the door but he pushed it back open, so I jus walked in our walk in closet looking for something to wear.

"Insecure? Insecure?" He asked furiously.

"If I was really insecure or felt a strong typa way that nigga wouldn't even be calling yo phone everyday like he is. I know y'all cool an shit but damn. Heen say shit about shit to us and why the fuck y'all constantly going out to talk about his problems? You know what yeen going out with him by yourself nomo. We gone dead that shit today."

"Murda, ima just let you calm down, and have some time to yourself. Im about to get ready and head out." I said turning on the shower.

..................
Murda's pov

"If I was out here taking Imani out everyday you would be mad though." I said throwing my hands up.

"What the fuck do you mean if you was taking that bitch out? What? You wanna go out with her? You wanna hang out with another girl ? You wanna fuc-"

"See this what the fuck im tombout. This shit crazy ima give you some space" I said cutting Serenity off.

"Marquis just get out! please I'm trying to take a shower." She said shoeing me out the bathroom door. I walked out closing the door behind me.

"Damn twin that shit actually crazy" kell said scratching his neck as i walked out the room

"Fuck up cuh."

"Y'all been arguing a lot, y'all good gang?"

"Naa cuh we need some space from each other and it's clear as day."

"Damn what happened?"

"Ian gon lie like ion love her but she be playin like she dumb when it come to certain shit and she never see when she wrong that shit dead."

"Ima just leave and come back tomorrow or some." I added

"Ight twin be safe."

"Niggas know what im on."

"Mane getcho lame ahh on." Kell said laughing

"Ight later bruh." I said as I made my way out the door to clear my head.

tbc...