seventeen .

serenity marie

.........
the same day....

I walked into my room and slammed the door. I didn't even know how I was expecting him to react.
I just know I wasn't expecting that. Like the fuck was that me and this mane been cooling, chilling on sum cute shit. He knew what the fuck we had going on like huh. I really don't know how to feel.

I feel played foreal honestly like I really wanna beat the fuck out dude but you know what im good on his ass. Ima just pop out with somebody else. I thought we really had some going, some happening, chemistry, a connection. But I guess never fucking mind.

His fake ass nonchalant attitude was making my blood pressure go up. I had to rant to someone, so I FaceTimed Kehlani.

my laniii 💖.!
Connecting....

"Hey bitch!" Kehlani yelled as soon as she answered the phone.

"Girl I know you just left but this man just pissed me all the way off." I rolled my eyes as I propped the phone up on my pillow and sat criss cross on my bed.

"Guh- What happened?" She replied, setting her phone up while she ate her noodles. "Okay so basicallyyy..

"Serenity spit it out." She waved her hand in a hurry up' motion.

"Murdaatemeout." I said quickly making her eyes go wide and she started choking on her noodles. I couldn't help but bust out laughing. This bitch is so stupid.

"Wait.. wait." She wiped her mouth. "Murda did
WHAT?"

"He ate me out.."I whispered , looking down in my lap.

"Whennn?"

"Last night girl."

"Periodd, I knew something was goin' on with yall!" She said, getting all hype.

"Ain't shit happening. It was definitely a mistake and a one time thing so calm yo ass down.

"Wait, what do you mean?"

I explained everything to Kehlani. From me say 1, to having Murda come over last night , to him kissing me and eating me out, to him acting like nothing happened, so on and so forth.

"...and now we here." I let out a big breath before looking at the camera to see Kehlani mouth hanging wide open.

"Girl close yo mouth before a dick fly in there." I laughed.

"Im just shook girl, I can't believe that."

"How was it tho?" She smirked.

I sighed, "He ate it like his last meal Lani."

She smiled real big. "Girl stop playiiiing. You foreal?" I nodded and started to laugh.

"And now he treating you like this what a shame." She shook her head.