What they think of you

Darry: Y/N is a sweetheart. She loves helping me out and around the house, and spending time with her is so relaxing and just immaculate:)

Sodapop: I just love the vibe Y/N gives off. She's so helpful, especially with girls, after what's happened with me and Sandy. Plus her and Steve are getting along real good:)

Ponyboy: I love that Y/N likes to read. She always spends time with me at the library or at the bookshop whenever she can, and helps me with my schoolwork if I have problems. And I like it, when she's reading to me, since it reminds me of mom. Sunsets are her favourite, too:)

Johnny: How's that feeling called, when you know that there's always somebody to help you and protect you? I don't know how it's called, but that's how I would describe Y/N. She always tries to make me feel better, and offered multiple times, that I could live with her and her parents, but I refused, because I thought, I'd be a burden to them. Maybe I'll accept it someday:)

Two Bit: I've called her my drunk buddy multiple times. She doesn't really likes it, but goes along. I think you could call her pretty understanding of anyone in the gang or something along those lines, haha. Good at cracking jokes, and I think at some point, she'll have better jokes than me:)

Steve: Did Soda already mention, that she loves cars!? Like, she's car crazy like I am, and that's the one thing I love about her. The other thing is, she's real fun to be around, and really likes to do flips and some stunts:)

Dally: She's a doll, but can be a daredevil, if she wants to. I still haven't figured out, how she is so good at stealing things, but challenging her to steal something, is twice the fun. Loves partying and drag races, and spending time one-on-one is...Pretty relaxing to say the least:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No question, but I just wanna say: YOU'RE AWESOME!:)