His reaction to you moving to another city

Darry: ,,Damn...You'll still come visit us, right? 'Cause I think, Pony and Soda will miss you the most! Me included...But I hope, you make good friends there!":)

Sodapop: Even though it was ,,only" a two hour drive, Soda was fully sobbing at you telling him about it. But you promised him to visit every weekend, and tell him in advance, so that made him happy:)

Ponyboy: ,,I hope you find someone who likes to read as much as I do. But only a friend, 'aight?":)

Johnny: ,,Can I come with?" You wanted to take him with, but that meant basically taking the whole gang with you, and that was too much. But the city you're moving to is only a 15 minute drive, so you'll visit him daily:)

Two-Bit: ,,Huh, well...Guess it's gonna be a bit quiet from now on...I'll miss you, but I'll come visit, is that alright?":)

Steve: ,,Oh, you're moving there? They have good racetracks for derbies, so I guess, I'll see you more often!":)

Dally: ,,If that's what your folks are saying, I guess that's it...Time to use Buck's T-Bird a bit more, so I can still climb into your room at night, don't wanna miss the time with you, doll!":)

————————————————

Question: Have you ever moved cities before?