His reaction to you being on your period

Darry: Kinda was prepared for it. It was a coincidence, but he still was prepared. If you needed your time, he'd leave you alone, if you wanted to cuddle, he'd be ready:)

Sodapop: Is an expert at it. Knows a bit on when your cycle starts, and always lays you out a little care package, if he won't be around, if he needs to work on that day:)

Ponyboy: Poor boy was so startled. He heard about it, but seen was...Something else. He tried not to anger you or piss you off, and tried his best to make you feel good:)

Johnny: He tried his best to make you feel comfortable, and him just being there helped:)

Two-Bit: A professional at it. Since he has a younger sister, who also has her period, he knows what to do and what not to do:)

Steve: A bit weirded out, but after you explained to him again, what's actually going on, he asked you a million questions on if you need something and how you're feeling:)

Dally: A bit sad, 'cause now you two can't do the naughty...But he still tries to help you feel better, making you laugh and taking walks:)

----------------------------------------------

Question: What was the weirdest reaction you saw someone have on somebody on their period?