Chapter 8

It's been a month now and so far everything in the orphanage was going quite well .

The Luna, Emelda ,would drop by at times in order to check on the progress. The kids had been coping up well ,more staff had been hired and more buildings had been set up.

In terms of academics ,the children had really improved according to their various report cards and a  kindergarten was opened up recently within the grounds for the smaller kids.

The family thing still existed and  a lot of the older kids really took care of their selected children . The few that could not were training with the warriors.

The bell rang thus meaning that recess was over . I clutched onto my books that I would use and walked into the class.

I decided to stick with the younger children because  they always made my day.

"Good morning everyone?" I smiled

"Good morning Miss Andrea" they said in a sing-song manner

They were too cute.

" So we're going to go through what we did yesterday ok "

"Ok "

"Let's begin . What is one plus one ?"

A two year old, Elvis ,if I wasn't wrong, raised his hand up confidently

"Yes Elvis"

" Do ,"

Did he just say Do. Wait. He meant to say two. Don't laugh Andrea don't laugh.

I was not going to laugh

" Thats good Elvis ,the answer is two"

"Yaay"

" Ok, what is one plus two?"

A three year old, Ava  , raised her hand

"Yes Ava"

" Tree"

I couldn't take it anymore .I burst into an uncontrollable fits of laughter it seemed as if it was contagious because the entire class started laughing as well .

I couldn't remember the last time I laughed this hard .I was clutching onto my stomach .

The rest of the lesson went on well and finally it was lunch time .

The omegas really helped during that session and after lunch all the kids went to have their daily nap which gave me time to prepare myself for the arrival of the teens' arrival.

Buses soon flocked the orphanage. They were back at around 4 .

I stood at the front placing the registers at the tables where they were to sign in.

This was how I could keep record of all of them .

They all said hello as they signed and soon they were all in.

I made sure that they all showered and had tea before assembling in the common room to do their assignments .

The boys who were training to the warriors were first to finish.

Their facilitator, Dylan ,picked them up at around 5 and assured to bring them home on time . The teenage girls on the other hand after finishing their assignment rushed to the kitchen.

Today was their day to  prepare dinner . They did this twice a week and through this they were able to bond and communicate .

The dinner they prepared was superb, as always  and by eight the younger kids were asleep and everything was done.

At nine, the teens  were the theatre room because it was movie night for them. The kids already had theirs in the afternoon .

I sighed as I made myself comfortable on the armchair in my office .

The Luna had warned me many times not to sleep there but I was stubborn.

As long as the kids are well and ok, I was fine .

That's when I had a knock-on my office door . Who  could that be?

I checked my watch and read and it read 11. Surely all the kids were asleep by this time.

I hesitantly  opened the door.

Stormy ocean Blue eyes stared right back at me.

Why was he here? I didn't do anything wrong and I stayed away from him just like he wanted .

He said nothing .

He gently pushed me aside and walked into my office.

I was too shocked to stop him.

I watched as he made himself comfortable . I didn't want to anger him

I walked away slowly towards the armchair  and laid my head on the arm rest. I looked at the alpha and noticed that he was fast asleep.

Very very creepy and weird.

It got a bit chilly during the night and he had only but a  vest on .

I took the blanket that I had been using and covered him .

The cold never bothered me anyway.

Silently I went back to the armchair and slept.

Something was different tonight. The armchair was unusually comfortable and surprisingly warm .

I snuggled further and I swear I had purr.

I ignored it and enjoyed the heat before completely submerged into darkness .

I felt fingers running through my hair

Stormy blue eyes

I'm definitely crazy