Chapter 17

And so ,as promised,the additional chapters and scenes that I had omited shall begin from this chapter henceforth. Once again I want to thank you all so much for reading,moreso to those who are re-reading. Also feel tree to vote comment and share and maybe some of your comments and shipping might as well be manifested in the book. Oh and by the way, I love y'all 🥲

After having that unpleasant conversation with the Alpha, I decided that that was it for me and expecting any possible love life in the future.

Instead of dwelling on it, I decided to get more involved in the children's lives instead.

I realized that I was focusing too much on the young ones that I almost forgot that I nearly have over one hundred teenagers to care and cater for.

The juncture at which most of them were in, in  their lives ,is somewhat crucial and because they most probably weren't treated right when growing up in this place ,it may or may not affect them.

Because of this reasoning,I decided to take time and study each of them. I mainly got the knowledge from the numerous number of files they all had.

I had to learn their names ,likes , dislikes,their schools, teachers and most importantly,their birthdays and let me tell you something,that wasn't easy.

It took me nearly three months to do all that.

Mind you I still had to teach the young ones,check on daily reports,handle vaccinations, paying the staff,updating systems present within the building and ensuring that the kids were comfortable.

It definitely is a hella ass piece of work and it requires, strength, determination and a lot of patience.

But honestly,one thing that I came to realize was that the lives of the teenagers were very and I repeat very interesting.

Actually there's one perfect word that can fully and correctly describe their lives.

Dramatic.

Literally. I mean the guide books and the loads of novels never prepared me for all this

Though majority of it is excitingly hilarious, some of it is really deep.

That brings me to the current situation I'm facing.

So, because I'm in charge of the kids, that means that I'm somewhat responsible for them incase the my make mistakes,and by that I mean, if they cause any trouble in school, I am the first contact that will be informed.

Peachy,I'm I right?

Yeah,no. It's not. Why you might ask? Well maybe it's because I'm a freaking little human who looks like she's sixteen and these grown ass wolves tend to disrespect me, mainly because I'm short and I'm not yet and official pack member.

It's also because of the fact that within three months,Ive been called to different schools because in one way or another, some of the teenagers,mainly the boys got involved in a fight or something.

"What do you have to say for yourself Cayden?"

"I didn't do shit, it's them who started it!"

"Don't raise your voice at me Mr "

"But I'm being honest Andrea, all I did was get myself a can of coke but then they started calling me all sorts of names, and ridiculing me . I was going to ignore them as I usually do, but then they mentioned the orphanage and how I'd rot in here alone and thats when I lost all sense of rationality.

All I saw was red and the next thing I know it my fists were already all over him. My rage and hate for him fueled me even more and I don't know why but I felt so alive when punching the shit out of him" he sighed