Chapter 35

"There is going to be some changes in this place because it seems that none of you seem to appreciate all that I've done.

I know that I might sound mean and extremely heartless after saying all that I am going to say but nearly all of you have drove me to this point.

Many of you are skiving classes, your grades are plummeting to the ground ,some of you have the audacity and courage to go out clubbing in the middle of the freaking night yet you're under age!

I get that you're growing up and you have urges and you probably just want to explore and stuff but do you really have to be sneaky about it?

Do you know the dangers that lurk in the dark for heaven's sake?

What of you get hurt, or kidnapped huh. Who will  be blamed for your foolishness and careless huh?

For the girls, what if your taken advantage off when your out there in those clubs? What if you contract an illness or get impregnated by another wolf that is neither your mate or a pack member?

Where are you going to go? How will you take care of that child?

Will your mate still want you after that because I'm sure that some of these males get very territorial and don't like having their significant other having multiple male scents all around her

For the males, what of you get yourselves killed or even worse, get caught by these crazy hunters and get experimented upon?

This world is a cruel place. A very cruel place moreso if you don't have any roots.

Apart from this orphanage and the people all around how would you identify yourself if you get into trouble?

You guys are likely to be taken away because nobody would come and look for you!

Instead of doing all these unnecessary things y'all should be thinking about your futures?

What next, after you turn eighteen? Where will you go? If you find mate how will support her ? If you have children how will you support them?

I get it. You want to have fun and all but too much of it is going to cost you . It might even cost you your mate or your future or even your life!

I don't say this much but you guys don't have much time left here!

There is going to come a time where I will let you go and you will leave alone and find a way to fend for yourself

You will be responsible and in charge of your own life. You will be the sole driver of your lives

Right now I'm the one that sorts out what you will eat, the electricity, the bus fair, your allowances, the phone bills , your clothes but soon it will all be you

You will be the person to do all those things by yourself but in order to do that you will need money but how will you be able to earn if you don't focus on your studies or even if it isn't studies, how will you be able to do all these of you aren't thinking ahead.

Time is running and the clock is ticking and one thing about time is that it won't wait for any of you

Do you guys want to be a liability to your future mates huh? Is that what you want?

Do you want to be a burden to society?

Better yet do you want to be a complete disappointment to yourselves?

That's not even anything compared to the people who are among the distributors of the drugs that are going around

Let me ask you, do you have any idea what those drugs are for?

Silence? None of you want to say it? I know that even though those few people have been taken away because of the drugs thing, I know that a good number of you are still seated here in this place

Well because I've decided to be point blank honest with you guys , those drugs are very deadly. Yes, deadly and the few of you that might have used it have slowly killed your wolves."

Shock was evident in some of their faces. That made me even more disappointed. I felt like smacking the shit out of them. I mean they looked like really good kids but the direction at which a majority have taken was both frustrating and even more disappointing

"Hunters have developed a new kind of drug that kills the inner wolf. It's a way that they have been using to kill off other smaller packs and they have finally managed to smuggle these drugs within

So just know that if you're a user ,your wolves are at a very high risk of dying off even before the time that you were to shift.

If you know that you're among the users kindly after this I need names because y'all need to go to the hospital right away

Yes right away, I am too upset to even care for the reason as to why you're using those stuff. My main issue is to correct the damage that you could have possibly done to yourself "

The entire hall was filled with nothing but silence. That pin drop kind of silence

I guess the severity of the situation hit them hard. Very hard

Good.

They needed to know the facts and know that their actions had consequences.

Some of the teens had aggrieved faces and some just looked point blank scared

Those were probably the users.

"To be honest, I am very very disappointed in all of you. I never expected us to come to this point where I can neither trust you nor recognize you.

And it's very sad that because of your actions, I am the one that's going to bear a major part of the consequences because apparently, it's because of my poor leadership that has brought you all to where you are.

If things keep on going like this, I might loose this position and another Matron will be appointed and heaven knows if she would be like your previous one.

So it's your choice and it's now UpTo you.

If you want to destroy yourselves,then  go ahead and be my guest because I don't think that I can tolerate any of this anymore

I have given my all to all of you. I have done so much to make you feel like you belong. I have made sure that each of you have equal opportunities to make your lives better but what did I get in return?

The same same people that I sacrificed so much for are the same people who talk about me behind my back

I know that neither of that should affect me because I am older and you're just kids  but that shit hurts a lot

Or maybe I'm the problem huh. I'm I the problem? If you think that I'm the problem then maybe I should just leave this pl...."

The door slammed open revealing an angry Luna and a confused Alpha.

This picture didn't look right.

I knew that I looked upset of not made and the teens looked very aggrieved and guilty but in the eyes of outsiders, it looked as if I was yelling at them

"I knew it. Not only are you doing a pathetic job at running this place but you also yell at these poor children for no apparent rea