Chapter 11

"That's enough kids"I spoke trying to ease the tension that was building.

"Prove it Miss Andrea"

"Fine"

I quickly pecked the Alpha's cheek and crossed my arms.

I may or may not have to wash my mouth after this. It may sound like I'm overreacting and all but I for one feel a bit disgusted,I mean, what if he rolled on a pile of shit or piss when he was in his wolf form

Or what if some other she wolf peed on him and marked him as hers to ward off other females.

Yuck

Or or what if some other female kisses him at the exact spot. No no no. Positive thoughts Andrea. Positive thoughts.

Don't overthink things.

"Ewwwwwww"

"Girls have cooties and if he were to be my mate ,I wouldn't want him to get it"

I said feeling rather proud of myself for saving the situation. The kids looked at me for what seemed like ages before shrugging their shoulders.

Good,they bought that lie.

The lesson went on well and finally the bell rang. I don't know why but I felt so relieved. Maybe it's because the alpha's eyes were on me the entire time. It was as if he was engraving every subtle move that I made,every breath that I took,every expression and sound that I made.

To be honest I found that very uncomfortable but who was I to tell him to stop. I'm just a little human girl in charge of this institution whereas he is the freaking Alpha of thee entire pack.

Anyways,at least he'll now finally leave.

After packing their books ,the kids rushed to embrace me startling the Alpha a bit.

"Your supposed to give each one of them a hug too"I deadpanned

"Pass"

"Don't. Just don't"

He reluctantly agreed and  though his hugs looked awkward it made the children extremely happy.

I guess being acknowledged by their Alpha made their inner wolves feel secure and loved.

The kids then left for recess leaving me alone in the room with the Alpha.

Did I mention that we were alone

"Alpha I..."

"That was interesting,who knew that the little pups had a sense of humor "

"Huh?"

"They are too smart for their age"

He smiled

"Why are you here?"

"I came to see how the orphanage was doing "

"Oh, I thought that... nevermind "

"No Andrea,tell me,why do you think I'm here better yet what do you think brought me here?"

"Me?"I blurted before I could stop my mouth from uttering they word

He laughed. I don't know why but I felt hurt. What was I thinking? He wasn't here for me

"What's so funny?"

"You. You actually think I'd come here for you? Ha!"

This man was indeed frustrating and ignorant and egoistic and aaargh .

I hate him. I hate him so much but why does apart of me feel so hurt

"I guess we're done here"

I began walking away but a certain someone wouldn't let me

"I need to go Alpha "

He sighed and tightened his grip on my arm

"Not until I say so"

Who did he think he was trying to hold me captive

"I said let me go!"

"I am your Alpha and you have no right to tell me what to do"

"You are extremely annoying and so egoistic you dumb little pig!"

"Running out of insults huh. You know I can have you hanged for this!"

"Let me go!"

"I hate you"he whispered

"I hate you!"

I instantly yanked my hand away and started making my way to the door

"But I also just can't seem to get you out of my head. When I close my eyes I see you, I see you in every corner of my house doing something stupid! I miss you when I can't sleep,I just ,I'm not used to feeling this way. I want to stop but I can't Andrea"

"Wow! Is that what you tell every other female you want to rut . It's not my fault that you feel whatever it is you are feeling. Visit a psychologist then if whatever your feeling drives you crazy but don't expect me to be moved by you meaningless words. I have gone through so much shit in my life and I've been told the exact same shit you're saying right now.

You don't know me,you don't know what I've been through and you definitely don't care. I don't have the time nor the energy to play this game of yours. This pish and pull thing. One minute you act sweet then the next you act like a pig.

I don't have that time!"

"For goodness sake you make me want to shout and yank my hair out"

"Well,the sight of you makes me want to drown myself in a pond"

"You make me want to forget".

And with that he walked away leaving me speechless.

Great just great.

He's hiding something