Chapter 21

Omg thank you so much for reads y'all are literally the best. I love y'all. Don't forget to vote and comment

"Girl how did it even happen, who initiated it, how did it feel having the Alpha's arms around you and might I say his arms looks so damn strong I mean the way they r ...,"

"Take me slowly Bella, I'm still drying my hair"

So fast forward, after Bella caught the Alpha and I in that awkward situation, the alpha left , probably to calm himself down and I on the other hand died of embarrassment.

Mainly because I was so turned on then and it made me dazed throughout the car ride

On arrival, I took a cold shower,of which I was surely going to regret in the morning but oh well, it did help me calm down

And now to the part where we were now

Oh. Bella was asking for an explanation.

"He somewhat kinda kissed me first"

"Ain't no freaking way. That man is as cold as an ice block. How did he even...."

"Just forget about it Bella, its embarrassing"

"Honey, you should have seen how hot and bothered the both of you were when I arrived, you both looked like you wanted to be in each other's skin. Let me not even mention how hot the both of you made it seem, I mean, I even got turned on"

"Too much information Bella"

I said as I tried to hide my face using my hair

"Girl, let me not get started with the hickeys all over your neck "

"Wait ,what hickeys?"

"You have got to be kidding me, this is pure gold ,my little introverted Andrea nearly had rough sex with the alpha on the night she was supposed to be out on a blind date"

"I didn't bother on answering her because my focus was on something else.

My neck.

After hearing about the hickeys I rushed to the mirror and nearly passed out. They were bright pink marks all over my neck and there was this particular one that was bordering the colour red

When I tried touching it a chill ran down my spine for like the second time this day.

So that was the spot he found.

I wanted to cover them with something but it was night time.

I mean who would want concealer all over their bed sheets in the morning,so I just had to bear with it.

"Which reminds me Andrea, what happened during the date that ended up with you and the Alpha together?"

"Well, the man was a complete ass to begin with. He was rather rude and a control freak. He also said some really hurtful things heck he said that I was wearing a wig,"

"He thought that your hair was a wig? What a prick"

"Really Bella, that's the only thing you've gotten out of this"

"Well at least he made you have an unforgettable night"

"Yeah a bad night "

"I'm not talking about your dialed date, I'm talking about you and the Alpha"

"Okay, enough about the alpha ,tell me ,what crazy thing did these teen wolves do today"

"Girl, you need to take a seat for this and have a drink of which I magically bought, tadaa"