Chapter One | Adonis Blue

Write your first time reading here

Write if you think it is going to be a good ending or a bad ending here

THIS STARTS FROM AFTER THE HONEYMOON PHASE! THEY HAVE NO CURRENT CHILDREN!!!!

A L E X A N D R A | N I C O L A I D E S

MATURE 🔞

Forever I will be in that moment, my hands scarlet and sticky.

The blood has concentrated in the folds of my knuckles making the usually pale creases dark.

The congealed red-brown fluid had become caught in the webbing of my fingers.

Oh no.

What have I done?

What have I done?

The crimson-coloured liquid that drenched through the cotton sheets, I could tell that not only did it stain my hands. It stained my heart. I slowly slide of the bed, hearing the laughter coming from the living room, signalling to me that they are here.

It is my tears that keep my soul alive in the furnace of this pain.

They cannot extinguish what has been, yet only carry me forward until a time comes when that searing pain is distant enough to forget more than remember, and maybe one day erase itself from my brain. My feet make contact with the wooden floors, I begin my walk down to the living room.

My eyes stuck to my hands; I try to hold my tears behind the barriers of my lids. Once I reach the living room, I hear the laughter dying down. My eyes lift up and make contact with Ares. Adonis and Alastair swiftly drop the things in their hands as Ares takes slow steps towards me.

Shock creeps into his eyes.

Oh no...

A FEW MONTHS EARLIER

I have a strong obsession with Ares.

I love many things about him: I love watching him work, I love watching him undress, I love watching him drink his favourite scotch, I love it when he fucks me senseless, I love it when he hardens the moment, I even touch him.

He was an obsession that was secretly made for me, and I to him.

I was the Angelos to his Diávolos at the end of the day.

I keep painting on the apartment's floor while gazing out towards the floor to ceiling windows at the city view, making sure to catch every skyscraper I can see.

All of the paintings hanging on the wall were mine, and they would shortly be displayed in a gallery. Where they should be. For the gallery open day, I simply need to finish a few more paintings before representing them.

I am finally a qualified artist, and all thanks to the support of my husband.

I hear the apartment doors open; my head turns a little to see Ares hanging his jacket on the cloak stool. "No, I said to sell the parlour for six million. I'm investing in Adonis' club." I hear a crackle of keys being chucked into the glass bowl, and his footsteps inching towards me.

I suddenly feel him behind me, I look up as he crouches down to kiss me on the lips gently. I smile. "Alright, I'll call you later then to seal it. Goodbye." He ends the phone call and kisses me again.

"How was your day?" I whisper against his lips.

"You want to know the best thing about my day?" I hum in answer as he continues to kiss the bottom of my jaw. "Coming back home to see you painting half naked, you know how much I love seeing you paint." He continues to kiss my shoulders as I struggle to contain the flush of red that is starting to appear on my cheeks. Then, his hands intertwine with mine and he brings the wedding rings that are wrapped around my fingers and gives it a tender kiss. "To know that I have someone to come home too."