Chapter Three | Chalk Hill Blue

A R E S | N I C O L A I D E S

MATURE 🔞

I have an obsession.

And she is always sleeping on our bed, the sheets between her legs, her hands dug beneath the white pillows and her dark hair sprawled out. Or painting on the floors of our apartment.

She was my obsession to be fair.

Who would not have an obsession for her? She is fucking beautiful.

You could say I am a lucky man, a very lucky man. I stand up from the couch that rests in the edge of our room and make my way towards her, her eyes are fluttering open as I crawl on top of her. She lets out a soft chuckle, my lips pulling her bottom ones.

Her fingers lift to the back of my hair, "you are tiring me out Nico." She whispers. "You do know our honeymoon is over with, right?"

"I'm still going to fuck you the same." I drag my lips down her neck, I could feel the vibration of her laughs. Her fucking laugh. My second obsession. Her smile. This woman makes me crazy, and it is unusual to have her in the bed I waited two years for. "I have a little present for you."

"Is it really little?"

"Not that one Angelos." I pull her up from the bed, she was already wearing her underwear. Not that I would mind her running across our apartment naked, it would not be the first time she has done it. With her hands interlocked with mine, we make our way to the room at the end of the hallway. "Go on."

"You want me to go inside first?"

"No, I just want you to stare at the door." She lets out a sarcastic laugh and pushes down the handle of the door before departing inside, I could tell her mouth dropped in shock. She looks between me and the room before jumping into my arms. Squeals and screams of excitement leaves her before she explores the room.

I made a room for her to paint in.

A shelf filled with the best paints and brushes there are, pencils, water colour pallets. Canvases from ever size there is and a stand. I made sure to get her the best of the best, she turns to face me, and I see a tear slithering down her blossomed cheeks. "I love you." She mouths, unable to get words out of her mouth.

"I'm expecting you to be painting naked Angelos," she chuckles.

"Thank you, Ares," I grab the back of her neck and kiss her deeply. She slides her hot tongue into my mouth before gently pulling away, I feel her hands brush on top of my hardened dick before a sudden phone call disrupts us. I slide it out of my back pocket and see my mother calling me.

"I'll be right back." I tell her before leaving the room, I answer the phone and hold it to my ears.

"Well, my son finally decided to answer me."

"What do you want?"

"Such a pleasant way to say hello."

"I said, what do you want?" I repeat myself to her.

"I want to see my daughter in law."

Athena will be killed by me. Athena is the only person that is close to my mother, thus I believe she told her otherwise how would she know.

I do not talk to my mother for a number of valid reasons, and I have not told her anything about Alex since she doesn't need to know. Particularly with women like her, my business is strictly my business.

"I don't want her meeting you." She tuts in the background.

"Now, now. Watch the attitude son, I want to meet her. I will be having a family dinner this weekend; she will be coming with you."