Chapter Sixteen | Painted Lady

A L E X A N D R A | N I C O L A I D E S 

PING!

Ares groans and stirs around the bed; he pulls me against him as I try to reach out for my phone. "Ares, move your hands." I whisper, using my strength to pull his arms that were tightly wrapped below my breasts. His face digs into my shoulders, I finally grab onto my phone and lift to see that-

Messages from Athena about how excited she was to be getting However, Ares kisses down the nape of my neck distracts me.

I drop my phone back onto the table and turn around to kiss him. The door suddenly slams open, I scream out of shock and grab the covers to cover my naked body as Adonis and Atlas fight their way inside with Aunt Coraline.

"Wedding day!" Adonis shouts.

"Get the fuck out!" Ares yells at them, I do not even bother feeling embarrassed and just fall back asleep.

"Ares, not that attitude for your sisters big day-which by the way is in exactly two hours." Both our head shot up, and we scrambled to sit up. Ares grabs his phone to check the time, oh sugar buns! It is four o'clock in the afternoon.

We have been having sex until three in the morning, I guess that explains our late waking. Aunt Coraline kicks out the boys and herself along, who were already changed in their black tux suits. I fall back onto the bed, my hair spread out on the pillow satin sheets.

"Come on Angelos, we have to get ready." Ares shakes my body.

"I don't want too...I'm tired." I groan, his chuckle roams around the room and he lifts me up, wedding style instead. "Ares!"

"Shower, then get changed." He orders, I rose a brow, images of yesterday pounding into my mind as I make my way to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and spit out the remains before rinsing, Ares does the same besides me. I strip my clothing.

I switch the shower on, the steaming water pours out within seconds of being cold. I step inside and my hair begins to flatten on my back, I feel his body behind me.

His arms over stretch my shoulders, and he grabs the shampoo, spreading it around in his hands before his finger nestle into my hair.

I groan from the good feeling of a massage; I lean into him and close my eyes as he washes my hair.

This is the life.

I do the same and play around with his curls. We exchange wet kisses, and then those kisses turned into the best shower sex of my life.

He dries his hair with the ends of the towel and steps out, I follow behind him, but he makes his way to get changed whilst I stay in the bathroom to do my makeup and dry my hair. "I was thinking of staying another week here," I hear Ares speak from the other room, I use the mascara for my lashes.

"Another week?" I question.

"We can go to another city, just me and you..." He yells loud enough for me to hear him; I add some blush and then begin drying my hair. Ares wants to stay another week; this man did not even want to come in the first place. I did have the opening of my gallery in the next two weeks, and we had our baby ultrasounds appointments also, we had a lot of things to do.

I look at the reflection of the mirror to see him leaning against the door, his arms folded against his chest and his tie undone. "So? Good plan?"

"Yeah...that sounds nice. Like an extra honeymoon?" I chuckle, he comes behind me and tucks his face into my shoulders as I dry my hair with the blow dryer.

"Everyday should be a honeymoon for you hmm," he kisses down my shoulder. I blow the stifling air in his face, which makes him back away surprised. I switch it off and chuck it onto the counter, I grab the ends of his tie and pull him close to me. I begin to do it for him.