Chapter Eleven | Kulworth Skipper

A L E X A N D R A | N I C O L A I D E S

MATURE 🔞

AUTHOR: I really hope you are enjoying this book so far, please vote! That is all I ask from you guys. Vote, comment and have an amazing time reading this book! Your happiness is all i care about here.

The airport was a steel cocoon, with walls that were gracefully curled and wrapped around to form this inner area. And the beams supported so many windows and let in so much light that it is as bright during the day as any summer day.

We arrived at lunchtime, when the people moved like if they were chaotic rainbows, such were the colours. They streamed from the check-in counters to the cafes and through the gates, everyone with their own destination in mind.

We were now waiting for Ares, he left earlier this morning to make sure the tattoo parlour was in place. "He always has to make his grand entrance." Atlas mumbles.

"He's coming, I have his things." I chuckle, I just stood there, holding onto my stomach.

"Speak of the devil." I look up and see Ares, he was quite attractive. A tight black polo shirt that displayed his arm tattoos and, with the first few buttons undone, his neck tattoos, as well as a chain around it.

I simply wanted him to tower above me so that I could bite onto it like cake. He was dressed casually in trousers and a nice pair of black shoes. His wrist was slapped with a gold watch. His hair is just how I like it-messy and curly.

He makes his way to me first and kisses me on the lip before saying hello to everyone else. "Is there anyone else we are waiting on?" Alastair speaks, going through his notes and checking to see if everyone is here.

Adrian chases after his daughter Maya, who is screaming around the entire airport. His ex-wife has the rest of the children as she has taken them on holiday to see their grandmother. Maya giggles and runs behind me, hogging my legs.

"I'm here! I made it motherfuckers!" Aunt Coraline yells, we all turn and see her dragging a large pink suitcase with tiger stripes.

"Aunt Coraline, let us keep the swearing to a minimal. We have children here." Atlas speaks, rolling his eyes. Aunt Coraline grabs his ears and yanks him down to her height.

"Don't let me tell them your secret boy-"

"Okay, sorry, swear all you want. She's not even my kid." Atlas holds both hands to surrender. Aunt Coraline turns to me and gives me a tight hug, pressing onto my stomach. I look up at Ares and he gently pulls Aunt Coraline away.

"Hey, I am trying to hug my niece here!"

"What about my hug?" Adonis chips in.

"Hug yourself." Aunt Coraline whispers, Adonis gasps and turns away.

"Bitch."

"What did you say!" Aunt Coraline runs after him, oh God.

I grab my suitcase handle and walk besides him. We make eye contact here and there but try not to be so obvious with it. All I wanted to do was rip that shirt off of him, look at the woman he made me become.

Alastair became the dad of the journey, making sure to check every passport. One we passed, we reached security check. We drop our things onto the rail, i slip of both my shoes and put it into the box with my bag and jewellery.

Ares comes through, and then it's my turn.

But I do not go through.

"Ma'am come through please."