Chapter Fourteen | Northern Brown

A R E S | N I C O L A I D E S 

PLEASE VOTE!

We were all waiting for the girls to come down after their shopping trip with Artemis, I left my card for Alex to take but she did not even touch it. Instead, I sent her four thousand to her account but even that she transferred back.

I put down my scotch and ask for another two rounds, my fingers digging through my hair. The way she called me 'son;' she had fucking guts to ever call me that. I guess that's what tipped me off the entire night.

I go back to the table the boys were sat at, and hand Adrian and Alastair the drinks. Atlas had his foot on the table and glasses on, I push it off and settle down. "Mikey, where is your fiancé?" I ask him.

"She's your sister, ask her Ares." He responds, switching his phone off.

"He just wants you to ask because if he does, Alex will tell her not to respond." Atlas speaks whilst half dead.

"Fight with the Mrs?" Alastair chuckles.

"Something like that." I whisper out, taking another shot.

"I had to pay two hundred thousand for bail," I roll my eyes.

"Two of my friends are coming, please, be nice."

"Mikey!" A familiar voice echoes, I turn my head and my eyes slightly widen once i see Andrew and Chris. The Spencer brothers? What the fuck?

"Christian, Andrew." Mikey pushes back his chair and goes on to give them a bro hug, Christian ruffles up his hair as they make their way towards us.

"Mr Nicolaides, we had no clue you knew-"

"These are my brother in laws, Ares, Adonis, Atlas, Alastair and Adrian." Mikey introduces, my brothers all stand up to shake one another hands and I was left last. Christian smirks and shakes my hand as Andrew does the same.

"Five brothers, you better be careful Mikey. No breaking hearts." Andrew jokes, they both take the extra seats.

"Let me go grab us some shots to start the day," Mikey says, as Andrew follows him to the open bar. We sat on a seaside terrace café, and Alastair started talking while I examined Christian. I didn't like him in the least; he reminded me of Luca. Sarcastic and direct.

"How is Alexandra? Is she here with you as well?" Christian asks, fidgeting with his wallet on the table.

"She's good, and she is. She went shopping with my sisters." I answer, Christian nods his head.

"You're a lucky man Ares, she seems like a good girl. Rare to find those out here."

"Exactly why I am married to her." I respond, the atmosphere becoming tense between one another. Mikey comes down with a hand full of shots, my eyes don't leave Christians.

"Oh, look they're here, now we can go to the fucking beach." Adonis says, standing up. I turn my head, and there she is.

Wearing a black bikini with a skirt tied loosely around her waist, as if trying to hide anything. It showed me everything. Her hair was let down, and those curls were bouncing up and down her back. I had to adjust my shorts, because fuck me. She looked at me, i was in love with her eyes. They had something on me.

They made me think and feel things.

If she were alone and actually talking to me, I would bend her over this table and fuck her until sunrise. I sucked in my lip; my heart was racing. And i did not like it. I did not like her ignoring me. They stand around us, I grab my glasses.