Chapter Eight | Heath Fritillary

A L E X A N D R A | N I C O L A I D E S

MATURE 🔞

Ares grabs the back of my neck, his lips travelling down my collarbone with each determined kiss. Determination to demonstrate how much I mean to him.

He pulls me down onto the bed and walks over to his nightstand drawer. "Ares-" I raised an eyebrow as he took out a black rope. When he raises me up, I forget about our height disparity. He ties each of my hands to the corner of the bed, making sure they are tight enough so that I do not touch him.

He kisses the corner of my mouth; butterflies swarm my stomach. I wanted to taste him.

He walks to the cupboard; I try to loosen the tight grip around my wrist but become unable too. "Eísai sklirí douleiá Ángelos..." I see him hold a black box, "you always keep me on my toes, you know that princess."

[You're hard work Angelos]

"Ares, what are you up to-" He yanks my legs apart, tying them. This was not what I had in mind when he wanted to prove it, I was thinking vanilla sex. He towers over me before grabbing my shirt and ripping it in half, I gasp knowing how expensive it was. "Ares!"

"Shut up."

My nipples hardened as he leaves soft, wet kisses. He settles on his knees, removing his shirt. I watch it fall down his biceps, my wet hair from the rain brushes my cheeks.

He flicks the box open and rips off my underwear.

His thumb rubs onto my clit ever so gently, I whimper from his touch. "Ares..." Then I hear something buzzing, "Ares-" My back arches once I feel the vibration of a device being inserted into me. My mouth shudders as my eyes lock with his, he crawls off the bed. A sinister smile spread across his lips; I gasp from the pleasure.

"I'll be back soon, Angelos."

"Ares-Ares where-Ahhh...oh-" He enters the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. The vibrator suddenly begins going faster, my eyes widen as I try to hold in my moans. What on earth is this man thinking?

I feel my orgasm wanting to burst through my legs already. I try to hold it in, my mouth linking with my shoulder as my moans go off uncontrollably. I try to shuffle around the bed, but the orgasm was faster. It falls through my body, "Ares!" I scream his name, filled with pleasure and anger.

My legs tremble as I hear the door open, and Ares emerges with a towel wrapped around his waist. He gets the chair from the corner of the room and places it in front of the bed, clearly trying to hide his grin. He returns to pour himself a glass of scotch with ice.

My lips and legs were trembling. Another orgasmic experience. Ares sat on the couch, and I could feel it mould to my body. His legs spread wide as he watches me collapse in front of him.

He takes a soft sip, then undoes his towel.

"Ares-Ah-please...I can't have-another one-" Moans were falling out of my mouth.

Sweat formed on my forehead.

I see his dick already erected, "I like watching you break in front of me Angelos," he whispers out. I could feel the orgasm coming, this is the third one. The vibrator goes slower, then out of nowhere faster. I see him grazing the tip of his cock with his thumb, he rubs himself whilst his eyes are locked with mine.

He is getting off with me in his view.

"Pl-Please...."

He pumps himself harder, and just by him doing that-my orgasm rushes in like adrenaline. "At the same time Angelos, hold it." He orders, his breaths increasing. I tense myself around the vibrator trying to listen to his orders. My back arches, "now." He whispers.