chapter 14

After school the pups and cadets went to the lookout but Chase and Zuma went to talk to Bust secertly.
Bust: so guys what do u want to talk about?
Chase: please be more specific about the soldiers who killed your owner.
Bust: ok well the soldiers they wore black gas mask,they also wore a dress with the word saying MPP and wore tight war boots and pants and had laser weapons and with them two pups came who looked like they mutated.
Zuma: oh ok you can go now Bust.
Bust: Ok *leaves*
Chase: Zuma you know that right
Zuma: yes I do Chase they came back fow us but how.
Chase: someone is watching us ok let's play with the pups I have a date with Skye today so bye *leaves*
Zuma: who would do that *sees a secert camera* oh *uses a secert power* demon spike!
A red demonic looking spike came and destroyed the camera and the camera fell.
Zuma: that's it the MPP was spying on us
Somewhere else in a island far far away.
MPP worker: boss subject 605 has destroyed the camera
Darken: what!! the real boss will be so mad we lost our most powerful subjects *Rages* Darkness come!!
Darkness: I came sir
Darken: find subject 605 and subject 606 and some other subjects with the soldiers and some of the mutated pups
Darkness: yes sir.
Author's note
This is the MPP the villans or should I say supervillians they will fight Zuma and Chase .Chase is subject 606 btw bye.