chapter 22

After finding the pen-drive that the paw patrol found yesterday Ryder plugged to thr big screen of the lookout. But the paw patrol pups and cadets had school so they left only Ryder and the Original Paw patrol dogs was there watching the a very disturbing clip.
In the clip
Darkness: bring in a pup!!
MPP worker: ok sir! *puts a kidnapped pup in a mutate tube*.
Darkness: now to put the DNA of a fox,wolf,lion and human DNA genes and give then super powers.
As Darkness made the DNA gene through a futuristic computer the pup inside the tube started to shake as blood came out of the pup and fox,wolf,lion and human blood got transfered into the pup suddenly the pup's body grew more muscular and got more taller and his eyes became red as a lion angry and started to stand upright as a human and the tube opened and a mutated pup was borned and the footage clip ended.
Ryder: that's sad and cruel to see.
Target: Ryder you know what some of your pups have?
Ryder: Chase and Zuma only Chase and Zuma has achieved their power the others haven't.
Zoomer: don't worry Ryder they will know one day.
Ryder: yes after that I might have to create a second team.
Galaxy: the name of the team?
Ryder: G.M.P.
At pup school.
Today the Paw patrol pups and cadets were sitting in cafeteria after their class then Sa and Jen came after their class which was Geography class.
Chase: hey guys do you guys know what the pen drive footage we had.
Zuma: nope maybe we can see the footage without Wyder seeing us after school.
Ashley: thats a good idea.
Skye: ok change of subjects Chasey don't dance with anyone from now on expect me.
Chase: uhhhh ok
Marshall: I think Skye is jelly.
Skye: what I am not a jelly.
Kira: bruh Skye jelly is a short word of Jealous.
Skye: ohhhhhhh ok.
Paw patrol and cadets: HAHAHAHAHA!!
Suddenly the paw patroller came and the paw patrol pups and cadets went straight to the lookout and found the pen-drive and plugged to see the footage Ryder and the Original Paw patrol saw all the girl pups gets a boy and gets behind them or the boys closed the eyes of the girls Chase put his hand on Skye's eyes.
Chase: Us boys forbid the girls to see this
Marshall: woah is that how the MPP creates mutated pups.
Zuma's mind: hey Chase why we never got that lion,wolf,fox and human thing.
Chase's mind: because they only gave us power before they could transfer blood to us we got away from them only to escape a boat remember.
Flashback
It's some years ago Chase and Zuma with  some other only power mutated pups escaped the MPP island by getting to the beach while the guards tries to catch him.
Young Chase: guys there is boats everyone get a boat.
Young Zuma: ok Chase.
As every power mutated pup who fleet got a boat and went to different directions and Chase and Zuma's boat landed at Adventure Bay.
Young Chase: where are we?
Young Zuma: I don't know.
Suddenly the two got separated.
Young Chase: Zuma Zuma!!
But a boy came near the German Shepard and patted him.
Ryder: hello my name is Ryder what's your name little guy.
Young Chase: name's Chase.
Ryder: I will adopt you.
Young Chase: yay!!!
As Ryder and his parents went to take Chase to Ryder's home.
End of flashback
Zuma's mind: oh yeah.
Chase: the footage is done girls.

Author's note
Hey guys every paw patrol pups not the cadets and Fleet has powers they don't know expect Chase and Zuma. Also the pups were made with powers while the other paw patrol pups were sleep and was taken in sleep when everyone fleet to Adventure Bay so bye.