chapter 21

It's been some days after Fleet joined the Paw patrol. But Ryder was thinking about something and called the paw patrol pups and cadets.
Chase: Why you called us Ryder sir?
Ryder: before you all my Father owned this plot of land and created the first lookout tower and created the original Paw patrol we are the second generation of Paw patrol.
Paw patrol pups and cadets: wow!!
Ryder: the original Paw patrol was our parents pups but not Cadets.
C and J: you you telling me my dad was the police pup during that time.
Ryder: yes but my Father disbanded them now their grown and made you pups I found the location of them they are in Barkingburg in a party hosted by a rich pup we also know that her house has a secert pen-drive of the gene code of a new a threat the MPP they mutate pups to work for them if we find the genetic code of the DNA they use we might use that advantage to stop them it is locked in a vault so I need everyone to get it Fleet you enter the vault sleathly and take the pen-drive and Rocky you hack the system for security cameras and lasers and Chase I need you and Marshall you try to flirt with the pup named Mackie let's go pups.
After this the pups went to plan.
Ryder: now pups now
Fleet entered through the ventilators Rocky got his hacking laptop ready in the SUV and Chase and Marshall entered the room which was full of dancing pups suddenly Mackie saw Chase and daydreamed about how handsome he is. (also Mackie is also a German Shepard.)
Mackie: hey you German Shepard pup who is with the Dalmatian come here please.
Chase: me? Uhh ok
Mackie: hello there handsome may I know your name?
Chase: name's Chase Shepard.
Mackie: *blushes* uhhhhh you want to dance with me I just wanted a handsome dancing partner.
Chase: uhh sure *Chase's mind*:(oh no Skye is not going to like this)
As Mackie and Chase started dancing Marshall saw a bar stand and went there immediately and sat in one of the table while ordering normal water. Mackie started to go close to Chase very closely as Chase got scared knowing that Ryder is watching his cam in the big screen.
Ryder: it's working.
Skye: *gets mad*
Zuma: it's only for once Skye.
Skye: fine.
Mackie decided to go sit again but made space for Chase as they both sat. Suddenly Mackie's parents came and saw the two.
Mackie's mom: who is that handsome boy baby.
Mackie: Mom, Dad meet Chase Shepard.
Mackie's dad: the Shepard family there are here in let's go meet them.
Chase: ok
As Chase followed Mackie's Father and saw his Mom and dad talking to the other paw patrol pups Father and mothers.
Chase: MOM,DAD ITS ME CHASE.
Target: Chase?
Chase: MOM,Dad
As the family hugged their long lost Son.
Dhillia: where is your cousin?
Chase:don't worry she is fine.
Target: I know what you been doing.
Chase: how
Target: I saw a pup going down to the vault let's just say he is not that good in stealth.
Chase: I have to go for a little.
Sally: wow Dhillia you got a very good son.
Dhillia: thanks
Chase went to downstairs and saw Fleet having a bad day. So Chase broke the vault for him.
Fleet: thanks Chase you take it.
Chase: ok thanks Rocky hack the systems again.
Rocky: got it Chase *hacks the security system*
As Chase took all the paw patrol pups parents Mackie saw Chase and went to him.
Mackie: You going already going.
Chase: yes bye.
Mackie: bye Chase hope I meet you one day.
As Everyone left and regrouped in the air patroller.
Paw patrol pups: MOM,DAD!!!!!!!!
As the parents hugged their long lost parents the air patroller left.

Author's note
Mackie will return. Because of so many characters I cannot find names or breeds but things are fine bye