chapter 15

After a week of vacation in the school the pups and cadets came back to school. But Sam want somewhere else and Jenny noticed him and followed him to a locker and Sam pulls Jenny and closes the locker with the two inside.
Jenny: Sam what are u doing?
Sam: I took you here because I want to tell you something.
Jenny: same as me but you can go first.
Sam: no no no ladies first tell me.
Jenny: fine Sam I had a crush on you you look so hot when I see you.
Sam: hey Jenny I feel the same way I also have a crush on you will you be my girlfriend.
Jenny: yes Sam yes!! *kisses Sam*
Sam: *also starts to kiss but accidently started kissing her neck*
But suddenly Kira came and opened the locker where the love drama was going on and when the locker opened Kira was shocked seeing Sam and Jenny kiss.
Sam: I think Chase will kill me for kissing his sister.
Jenny: I think so too.
Kira: what the fuck are you doing in my locker bruh !!
Jenny: Kira please do not get mad.
Sam: ok we will never go to your locker ok promise.
Kira: fine promised ok I will not tell anyone but you confessed your love.
J and S: thanks Kira.
After going back to the cafeteria Chase was sitting there and the other pups and cadets and was waiting for Jenny,Sam and Kira.
Jenny: hey guys hehe.
Chase: can you tell me what you and Sam were doing in Kira's locker.
Zuma: doing smooches hehe lol
Sam: no we confessed our love to each other Chase for the first time in my life you can hit and attack me I deserve it.
Chase: nah I knew you had a crush on her from the start.
Jenny: ummmmm ok.
Skye: congratulations you guys.
S and J: thanks skye.
Zuma *in mind*: hey Chase I know you can hear me I knew how MPP knows whewe we are I found a MPP secewt camewa and destwoyed it.
Chase *in mind*: oh I see hope we kill them when we put a end to this I will might take a 6 year holiday hahaha.
Zuma: verw funny Chase
Then Ryder called the paw patrol pups and cadets.
Ryder: hey pups get over here it's home time.
Chase: ok let's go guys.
And everyone leaves but a mutated pup of MPP was spying the paw patrol and cadets.
Mutated pup 6098: Boss will be happy with Darkness muhahahaha.

Author's note
I have nothing to say right know I know you guys want Evershall but I have a mind but will happen in chapter 17 I also need to think for the next chapter and I might post new chapter tomorrow in 9:30 A.M in the USA day and night cycle so bye.