chapter 20

Ryder was seeing the pups play with pillows expect Chase and Skye as they went to watch Apollo the super pup but Ryder's pup-pad blinked.
Ryder: hello Princess what you need?
Princess: Ryder in Barkingburg a group of criminals are terrorizing the city they are almost in the palace.
Ryder: dont worry Princess paw patrol is on the roll. Pups to the air patroller.
Pups and cadets: Ryder needs us.
After Marshall crashing and the suiting up and the air patroller flew.
After briefing the pups about this every pups got three Mission paw suits and entered the city to see bunch of human criminals shooting any police even the civilians.
Ryder: police pups use your guns!!
Police pups: yes sir Gun!! *gets pistol*
And Chase,Tames and Bust started shooting every criminals. But a pup came sneakily and saved Skye.
Skye: woah!! *gets taken by the pup*
???: they might hear you
Skye: who are you let me go.
Fleet: my name is Fleet it's to dangerous.
Skye: I know danger
After the criminals were killed or arrested the paw patrol and the cadets heard Skye's scream.
Chase: Skye!!! *gets gun ready* show your self kidnapper.
As Chase pointed his pistol at Fleet but Ryder stops him.
Ryder: why you took Skye?
Fleet: are you the paw patrol?
Ryder: yes why.
Fleet: I just wanted to get attention on doing something brave to enter the paw patrol sorry Ryder.
Ryder: don't worry you did brave already come welcome to the paw patrol you will be our spy pup as you know you are sneaky.
Chase: what about me Ryder sir
Ryder: you the super spy he is normal spy.
Chase: ok
As the paw patrol left Barkingburg Fleet was talking to Chase about Skye.
Fleet: sorry man for hiding your girlfreind in the bushes.
Chase: it's ok in life there is a lot of mistakes.
Andrew: you can say that again.

Author's note
Today is the day I reveal the paw patrol pups's family the next chapter so bye.