Chapter 1

Tia's POV
"Ring ring ring
You don't hit my line no mo-" I shut off my phone's alarm as I got up. Damn Monday mornings, I can't get no good sleep after Sundays. I said in my mind as I got up.

"You don't hit my line no more, oh ohhh, you don't make it ring ri-" My croaky singing voice was cut off by my someone.

"TIA" I flinched almost breaking off my door inches, soon realizing it's my Mom.

"Yes Momma" I replied in relief, forgetting that she came over last night.

"I'm gonna go to work now bye" She said pushing my door back almost breaking off the inches off my door. She got to stop doing that.

"OK bye Mom" I said as I hugged her goodbye. Then headed for my bathroom shower head concert.

45 minutes later

"Oh poop I'm late" I said as I rushed through my door. Once downstairs I grabbed my keys, while fixing my work attire rushing through door because I didn't have time for breakfast. Well it's not like I need it I'm fat anyways.

10 minutes later

"Thank goodness I'm just on time" I said as I checked my watch after checking in.

Damn I need to stop with those shower head concerts. I thought as I began typing away on my computer.

"Ms. Johnson come to my office immediately please."Fart I'm dead now.

" On my way sir" I replied as I rose from my seat an made my way to his office shaking worse than a freezing donkey's knees.

"Yes sir" I said as I entered looking straight out the window avoiding his eyes. I started shaking as I felt him approach me. I was looking down now.

"Look at me" I heard him say but still refused to look up. I felt my face being lifted up by his finger. I was met by these hazel eyes. But should I say hmm hmm hmm, boss was bossing with his chiseled jaw, deep eyes, pink lips,plus he's light skin, ohhh helpppp meee. DAMN HE IS FINE! He should just marry me now but I can tell I ain't his typa girl.

"Can't you speak" He spoke in his deep husky baritone voice. Oh farp I felt my heart do the tango.

"Y-y-yes s-sir" Damn why am I stuttering. Oh because he's my boss and he finer than fine because he is the definition of a fine man.

"You're the new head of the finance department right" He said looking in my eyes.

"Yes Mr. Osama" I said lowering my head again.

"No need to be shy Ms. Tia" He said lifting my chin again. I blushed looking at him.

"Can you please bring me the balance sheet paper work please." He said his voice even deeper as he let my chin go as I walked away to bring them.

Jay's POV
Damn mama got a big ass and some wide hips, and the way she sway them hips. LORD HAVE MERCY. Oh shit I feel Jr coming to attention. I was cut from my thoughts at the opening of the door.

"Here you go sir" She said as she handed me the file. As I made sure to rub my hand against her hand to see if she'd react, and yeah she did. Her cheeks were on fifty shades of red.

"Thank you Ms. Tia, you may now get back to work." I replied then went back to sit in my chair as I watched her turn and swayed that fat ass from my sight. Damn I need to get laid. But there's something about her I need to know. I need to get know her.