Chapter 3

30 minutes later

Tia's POV

BANG BANG BANG

I rushed downstairs as heard the door sounding as it was about to break. Damn who the fork beating down my door like the damn police I ain't kill nobody. Ohh except for that helicopter roach I killed.

"Who is it?" I shouted (more like screamed) walking to the door. When I got no reply I was like damn no manners.

BANG BANG BANG

"Who the fu-" I was stopped from speaking as I saw who it was.

"Oh Mr. Osama what are you doing here" I said shocked seeing him at my front door on my porch dripping wet in his white work dress shirt looking all scrumptious.

"Well just to say that I decided to just take your offer instead of going home because the meteorologist said there is a storm coming in and for me knowing I don't wanna be stuck in it and I also brought some clothes that I have in my car based on emergency like this one and I parked my car somewhere safe so don't worry about that" He replied while checking me out biting his bottom lip. My gosh was that sexy. But me with my subconscious self remembered I was wearing just a T-shirt so I pulled it done receiving a annoyed expression on his face.

"Well come in and I'll show you to the bathroom so that you can get freshened up" I said as I moved from the doorway so that he can come in. Closing the door I went infront of showing him where to go.

Jay's POV

As Tia went infront of me showing me where to go I was distracted by that fat ass and those hips in motion and by my view I can tell she ain't wearing no underwear. I just want grab and spank that bootay.
I drifted in my thoughts but was cutted off by the pain that ran through my leg causing me to groan. As I realized that I went walking right into her center table almost breaking her vase.

"Ahh shit my knee" I said as I stumped back.

"Ohh my gosh sir are you hurt?" Tia said as she ran down the stairs to me. I watched her as her boobs bounced up and down. Oh God someone please tell me she's wearing a bra. Oh she's gonna be the death of me.

"It's not serious I'm okay" I responded while getting up going to her bathroom.

15 minutes later

"Ahh I feel better now" I said as I dry my hair with the towel Tia gave me following the one around my waist.

There on the bed I saw Tia scrolling through her phone. As she saw me she got up heading towards the door. Saying she's going to give me some privacy. Before she could reach the door handle I grabbed her wrist gently bringing her back towards my wet chest. As I whispered in her ear huskily.

"Where you going babygirl" I said as I licked her earlobe. Which made her shiver. I smirked liking the fact that I make her weak.

"Downstairs to give you some privacy sir " She said almost in a whisper.

"Stop with the formality, call me Jay or even better Daddy" I said as I sucked on her neck leaving a hickey. While she moaned at the feeling. I then turned her around pushing her lightly to the wall taking her hand using it to run down my chest, my abs, and my v-line which made her blush. While I leaned in closer running my thumb over her delicious delicate looking plump pink lips. Then we started a make out session. As I gripped her ass slapping lightly then squeezed.

5 minutes later

I pulled away from Tia as I tried to get myself together hiding the fact of her effect on me. So to hide I went to put on my clothes readjusting Jr in the process. While I looked back to see Tia still in the trance I left her. Well I be damn didn't know I leave her in a trance. Because Jay you're an excellent kisser, but the girls I've kissed before I never left them in a trance before. They barely even had ass to hold on to much less slap with their crusty musty asphalt feeling lips that be dryer than the Sahara dessert.