Chapter 28

3 years later

Author's POV

The sound of kids laughing. The sound of the juice maker and the view of Tia 7 months pregnant form cooking breakfast for her 4 children and her husband.

"Daddddddd" The kids said as they ran towards their father hugging him tightly.

"Heyyyyy my favorite people" He said as he embraced them all.

"Where is your mother" He asked standing up.

"She's in the kitchen" Chris said.

"Hey wifey, what you up to" He asked back hugging her while rubbing her stomach.

"Just cooking for 7 people" She said plating the food.

"Do you mind helping me" She asked as her husband clinged to her.

30 minutes later

Author's Note

Jay started working from home so that he could keep Tia and their kids safe. Even Tia works from home and they go in the office when it's necessary. We'll let's do the kids intro.

"Hey guys I'm Christopher Tay Osama, I'm the first born or the gaurdian of the rest of my siblings, I'm 3 years old"

"Hi readers I'm Janae Kay Osama, the second born, I'm 2 years old"

"Hey people, I'm Mikey Johnathon Osama the third born, I'm 1 years old"

"Hello I'm Sophia Clarisse Osama the fourth born, I'm almost 1"

Well here are the intros we'll now get back to the good part.

Jay's POV

Crammed. That's what's happening now. I am knee deep in paperwork. But I can handle it because I have my supporting wife here to help me.

"Babe breathe in and out" Tia said massaging my shoulders.

"I thank God for you babe"I said spinning my office chair pulling her in my lap.

"Aww thanks hubby" She said smiling.

"No prob" I responded spinning my chair to continue my work.

5 hours later

"Babe wake up" I said kissing her cheek.

"Hmm I'm awake" She said rubbing her eyes.

I lifted her bridal style out of the seat carrying her to our bathroom to fix her a bath to relax her muscles.

"Stay here and relax and don't do anything I wouldn't do" I said as I left the door slightly open as I made my way to our kids room to put them to bed.

20 minutes later

"Wifey time for bed" I said lifting her from the tub. I opened the door leading us to the bed laying her down on the bed. Walking in our closet taking out her soft pajamas putting it on her before putting her bed. What she's my baby mostly when she's pregnant.

3 month later

Tia's POV

"Ohhh owe, JAYYYY" I screamed as I laid down holding my stomach. I looked up to see a very worried Jay running down the stairs. In a few seconds I was at the hospital pushing out our fifth baby.

13 hours later

Jay's POV

My and the family are out here in the hall way. While I'm out here pacing around. I heard the door opening and I saw the nurse walking out.

"How's my wife and child" I asked.

"They're both healthy, you may see them now" She said as I busted through the doors seeing my wife and baby. I ran to her kissing her face multiple times.

"He's so cute" I said holding him close to my heart.

"Thank you for this blessing babe" I said as I held her hand rubbingbour noses together.

"What's the baby's name " The nurse asked.

"Zayn Trevor Osama" Tia answered smiling at me because that's my middle name.

Author's POV

Just like that they lived happily as a family with more children to come.