Chapter 20

Jay's POV

After the ladies left I'm downstairs sitting on Tia's couch waiting for her to come down. To say I'm nervous is an under statement because I am worried. What if she doesn't really like the things I bought her. What is doesn't come downstairs at all. What if sh-. My thoughts were cut when I saw her coming down the stairs. My mouth fell open. Damn I did a great job. She looks so gorgeous. She has never seized to amaze me for the past 2 years we been together. By the end of today I have a much bigger surprise for her.

"Is that you" I asked her still in awe.

"Yes do I look bad. Should I go change" She asked looking at her self.

"No you look so amazing my queen" She blushed at the act of me calling her my queen which is true.

"Thank you" She blushed.

"Let's not keep this day waiting my queen" I tried my best king voice. She laughed. I then linked our arms heading out the door to my next surprise for her. A Limousine. She stopped in her track.

"Is that for me" She asked shocked looking at me. I smiled.

"Yes it is my queen" I responded kissing the back of her soft hand.

"Today I will treat you as my queen, because you are a queen" I said leading her to the limo opening her door letting her in following right behind her.

"Today is your day, so enjoy" I said closing the door before the driver took off.

"Thank you" She said kissing me passionately.

"You're welcome" I responded leaning back while she looked outside.

35 minutes later

Tia's POV

We came to a stop at this really fancy place. The building's name said 'Picture Kingdom'. I gasped. Is Jay taking me here for pictures.

"To answer your question, yes this is where you'll be taking pics" Jay said. I nodded. The driver soon arrived opening my door after Jay got out on his own.

5 minutes later

Jay's POV

We're now in the building heading to our designated room. But I don't like the fact that this nigga was gawking at my woman. So I did what I had to do. No I didn't punch him. My skin is to pretty for bruises. But I simply told his ass off.

We're now at the door. Tia looked at me while I opened her door letting her in.

"After you my queen" I bowed.

"Thank you kind sir" She said trying to sound like an English queen. I laughed. As we walked in we were greeted by the photographer.

"Hello Mr. Osama and Ms. Tia, please come this way" He said escorting Tia to the white screen.

Tia's POV

I was led to a golden thrown with jewels on it and in the seat was a beautiful golden crown with diamonds on it. Jay didn't.

"Well didn't tell you I would be treating you like my queen" Jay said smirking at me.

"You did, thank you" I said smiling.

"No need to thank me" He said sitting beside the photographer.

"Okay sit on the thrown and put the crown on your head" The photographer said.

10 minutes later

I'm here sitting at the spa getting pampered. I think I can get used to this. When they got to the facial they removed my makeup before re-applying it back.

"Are you relaxed my queen" Jay asked peeping into the room.

"Yes my king" I said enjoying my massage thoroughly.

1 hour later

Christine's (Jay's mom) POV

Me, my husband and Tia's parents are here putting up the decorations for Tia's party. Can't wait.

"Babe...... uh ca-can you help me with these bags please" I heard my husband say from the doorway struggling.

"I thought you said you were strong" I teased pinching his cheek.

"Yeah, but I can't lift so much bags" He grumbled. I laughed helping him.

Jay's POV

After the spa I took Tia to her favorite Cafe for some lunch. I checked my watch and it said 4:20 pm. We soon have to head over my house for the party. I hope mom is already finished.

Rinnnnng

My phone rang. I checked the caller ID to see its my mom.

"Hey mom how's everything going"

"Everything is good"

"Good good"

"Where are you"

"Having lunch"

"Ok baby bear, we're just adding the finishing touches so we can be ready when you too arrive, love you see you soon"

"Love you too mom"

I hung up before going back inside the cafe to see Tia finished eating.

"You ready" I asked her.

"Yes" She answered.

"Then let's go my queen" I said taking her hand after paying for the food heading towards the limo helping her in heading to my house.

"Where we going" Tia asked.

"It's a surprise" I responded.

20 minutes later

We came to a stop at my gate. I helped my queen out leading her to door. Walking on the red carpet heading towards the door. I stopped Tia placing a blindfold over her eyes. Before continuing to the door.

I opened the door leading her gently in. I then too the blindfold off her. She gasped when she saw the decorations. She turned to me kissing me tenderly.

"You like it" I asked her.

"I love it, Jay Bae, but again it's too much, and I -" I cut her off silencing her.

"Shhh, it's for you my queen so enjoy it" I reassured her. Leading her inside more.

Tia's POV

"SURPRISE" I jumped.

"My baby" I saw my mom and dad coming over to me hugging me tightly.

"Happy birthday, sugar, you look beautiful" My dad said squeezing the life out of me in his hug. I smiled.

"Thanks dad" I said.

"Daughter in law" I turned to see Jay's parents running over to me squeezing me.

I smiled hugging everyone. I love this already.

Time skip