Chapter 21

Tia's POV

"One two three...... CUT" I cut the cake smiling hard. While everyone cheered. They then came to silence. I turned around and gasped when I saw Jay on one knee.

Tia Johnson
For the days we have been together. I can't stop my self from loving you unconditionally. I just want to spend more days, years, months, hours, minutes and seconds with you. So..... will you give me the honor of being able to call you my forever queen. The mother to our children. Last but not least my wife. So Tia Catherine Johnson. Will you marry me?

Jay asked studying my every move.

"YES, yes I will marry you" I jumped kissing him. The room was filled with cheers when Jay placed the ring on my finger.

He stood up.

"I have something else for you" He said heading over to the door. I looked at him curious as to what it is. When he opened the door my jaw fell to the ground. There stood in Jay's doorway. DD Osama in the flesh. I screamed.

"Hey birthday girl" DD said hugging me.

"Thank you" I said. Jay then took him to the party room. Where I had the best time of my life.

"Yeahhh os let's do it, OS let's do it" I sang along with DD.

"They like Sha Gz, you on what, like your man ain't got shot in the butt, keep talking on Notti can't wait till I see you, Imma have your stomach looking see through"I continued after he gave me the mic.

" Damn you need to come on tour with me ma" DD said to me. I blushed.

"Maybe" I teased.

3 hours later

Jay's POV

After the party my parents cleaned up. While I went upstairs to my bathroom to continue my last surprise for my queen.

Tia's POV

I went upstairs to find Jay. But I couldn't so, I checked the bathroom. I found a bathtub filled with water with rose petals on top of the water. Inside was the man himself Jay. I smiled.

"What's all this" I asked staring at his muscular physique.

"Your birthday gift and also to celebrate" He said looking up at me in from the tub.

"Ok" I said removing my makeup and my clothes before getting in the tub.

As I got in I leaned back onto Jay's chest. While he wrapped his arms around me before saying.

"I love you" He said gently pulling closer into his chest.

"I can't wait to call you my wife" He added pinning up my hair.

"And I can't wait to call you my husband" I responded.

"I want to love and cherish you and our kids my queen" Jay exclaimed lacing our fingers together before kissing my knuckles. While I just relaxed. I then fell asleep.

15 minutes later

I woke up from my sleep realizing I'm still in the tub. So I slowly got out wrapping a towel around my waist.

I opened and closed the door. When I turned around I saw dim lights while the bed was covered in rose petals. On the bed was Jay in his under pants smirking at me.

"Hey Tigress" He said huskily. Getting up from the bed he came closer to me. While towering over me I backed up which caused him to walk closer until I was trapped between him and the wall.

"Don't run from Daddy Tigress" He whispered in my ear before kissing my neck.

He then lifted me up bridal style taking me to the bed throwing me on it. He then went over to a side of his room connecting his phone to the speaker. What he played had me blushing. It was 'Birthday Sex by Jeremih.

"You see I'm even playing one of your favorite songs" He said hovering over me kissing me all over.

"So now just relax, and let Daddy give you what's in store" He added.

Y'all know what he did. Don't pretend you don't know. You're not innocent.