Chapter 7

Beeeep beep

Jay's POV

I'm at Tia's house now and I'm feeling nervous cause what if she  doesn't come. I heard when she said she was going to be my plus one but what if she leave your boy hanging. Just gonna let her know that I'm out here again.

Beep beep

"Bro where she a-" I was cut when I saw her come out of the house looking gorgeous as always. But now she have on this nice yellow sundress that makes her look hmm, plus it's a lil tight but in case any boys gon be there I'm gon have to protect her. I came out of my thought when I saw her approach the car looking all good. So I got out to open up her door like the gentleman I am.

"Damn shawty you looking finer than wine" I said as I saw her blush while I smirked. As she was stepping up you know I had to look at that ass. I bit my bottom lip while enjoying the view 'Oh God' was she blessed.

"Thank you" She responded shyly as she got in the car. As I closed the door running over to my side getting in closing the door starting the engine.

"Let's go" I exclaimed driving off.

35 minutes later

"We're here" I stated turning off the engine looking over at her before getting out to open her door for her to get out.

"Thank you Jay" She said getting out waiting for me to join her.

"No problem ma, let's go" I responded holding her hand bringing her with me.

Knock Knock

Tia's POV

As we got to the door Jay knocked and a middle aged woman opened the door greeting us.

"Oh my baby you're here" The woman said hugging Jay. While I smiled seeing Jay still holding my hand.

"Yes mom" Jay said. Oh this is his mom. She's beautiful for her age.

"And who's this gorgeous young lady you're girlfriend eh" She asked Jay jabbing him in his side gently while looking at me not judging me.

"Yes mom this is Tia my girlfriend" Jay said smiling at me. While I looked in his eyes seeing adoration. I thought he would deny her question but he didn't.

"Oh it's nice to meet you I'm Jay's mom Christine but you can call me Christy"She stated hugging me tightly. Before she let go letting us in then closing the door. Leading us to the living room where I saw a middle aged man who looks like Jay but older.

"Honey look who our son brought with him" Christy said to the man who is Jay's father.

"Hey son looking good and hello to Jay's beautiful girlfriend" He said before giving a manly hug to  Jay before hugging me. Letting go we went to the dinning room where Christy was setting the table. Bringing the food and vessels out for us.

15 minutes later

Christy's POV

All I could hear was the clicking of plates. I'm glad Jay brought his girlfriend for us to meet her. She's so gorgeous. The perfect match for my son and my future daughter in law. But first I need to know about her.

"So sweety can you please introduce yourself for us" I asked while watching her take a sip of water before speaking.

"Well my name is Tia Johnson, I'm 23 years old, I work as the new head of the finance department for your son, I'm an only child and yeah" She responded.

"Ohh 23 and you work, well son just marry her already what you waiting on" Jay's father Micheal stated eyeing Jay has he inhaled his food. Who am I to judge my baby loves my food.

"I don't know dad I'm just taking it one step at a time" Jay said while smiling at Tia. By the looks of it he's holding her hand cause I can tell by the blush on her cheeks. Oh they so cute together.

25 minutes later

Author's POV

Everyone finished eating as Jay and his father went outside to the balcony to talk.

"So son you like Tia or do you love her" Micheal asked his son.

"I love her dad I just want her to see that first before we go dive right in" Jay responded while looking at his dad.

"Young love can be strong but old love sometimes is so just make her feel loved, make her feel special, take her out, spend anniversaries together never you forget or miss one cause that's your head, compliment her, show her affection, love her unconditionally, make her feel like the only girl in the world, also last but not least be romantic but don't go overboard though, you hear me son, that's how me and your mom keep the spark in our marriage still" Micheal stated while eyeing Jay attentively.

"Yes dad thank you, I will" Jay responded.

"Good son" Micheal said giving Jay a fatherly hug before going off to his wive Christy in the living room.

5 minutes later

"Hey Jay" Jay heard a voice say to him knowing it's Tia.

"Hey babygirl" Jay said turning around before holding her wrist pulling her to his chest staring into her eyes.

"What you doing out here still" Tia asked while staring into his eyes getting lost into his hazel orbs.

"Just looking at the moon while waiting for you" Jay stated as Tia lowered her head blushing.

"Look me in my eyes babygirl" Jay whispered in her ear while placing his finger under her chin bringing it to his face slowly before leaning in closer and closer before they kissed passionately closing their eyes at the feeling. As Tia brought her hands around Jay's neck while Jay placed his hands on her butt squeezing gently.

"Hmm" Tia moaned in the kiss totally melting.

"Eh em" They were interrupted by the clearing of someone's throat. Pulling apart they realize it's Jay's parents taking their picture.

"Ok you both need to get in the house where you can continue to suck each other's face off, cause I know you both ain't finna make my grand babies on our balcony howling like two dogs in heat" Jay's mom stated while eyeing us both.

"Ok mom" Jay said before pulling me inside with him closing the balcony door.

Time skip