Chapter 9

Tia's POV

I'm here getting ready for my date with Jay and I'm nervous what if he sees me in this dress then he gets disgusted and leaves me here. Looking at the dress on my body I think otherwise.

The dress is a long sleeve backless knee length dress that fits my curves I didn't know I had good. Don't get me started on the jewelry, a pair of diamond stud earrings and for the shoes some gold ankle strap heels. Also a nice gold clutch purse. He sure knows how to shop for a man. But I'm no gold digger and that's a fact.

Ding

I walked over to check my phone seeing that it's a text from Jay saying he's outside waiting.

              Text Conversation

Jay: I'm outside waiting for you.

Me: I'll be right down.

            Conversation Over

After replying I put my phone in my purse, sprayed on some of the Chanel perfume Jay got me and went downstairs closing up then leaving.

Once outside I saw Jay leaning on his car looking like a snack as always. He's wearing a black velvet suit, black shoes, a gold tie and a diamond wrist watch. He fresher than lettuce right now.

Jay's POV

I was leaning on my car looking at my phone when I heard the sound of heels clicking so I looked up and my jaw almost fell to the ground. Babygirl was looking way to good and the dress I bought her was sitting on her right, like the dress compliments her hips good and the v-neck aint having no mercy on me right now.

"Hey shawty you looking thicker than a snicker, I think I'm gonna have to snatch you up before anyone else does" I stated checking her out slowly from top to bottom before biting and licking my bottom lip as I heard her giggle.

"Let's go don't wanna be late" I added walking her over to the car opening the door letting her in looking at that ass first thanking God then going over to my side starting the engine driving off.

30 minutes later

Were here finally. I thought as I got out helping out Tia before getting it valet parked. As I let Tia walk infront of me as I watched her hips sway left and right. So you know what I had to do.
Slap
Yes I slapped that booty good and damn did it jiggle. I need to control myself.

"Let me get this" I said moving from behind her to open the door for her letting her in. As we made our way to the receptionist to state our reservation.

"Hello good night welcome to Giovanni's, your reservation sir" The receptionist said.

"Good night reservation for two under the name Osama" I told the receptionist. Checking before leading us to our table.

"Right this way sir" He said directing us to our table.

2 minutes later

Tia's POV

The receptionist led us in this beautifully designed and decorated room with candles and soft music playing along with scattered rose petals around and on the table giving the room a romantic aura. Are we in the right room.

"Are we in the right room" I asked.

"Yes we very much are" Jay responded pulling out my chair for me.

"No one's ever did this for me" I said still admiring the room.

"There is a first for everything" He added reaching over the table after sitting down holding my hand reassuring me.

5 minutes later

Author's POV

While sitting in silence the door opened revealing a waiter approaching the table with two menus. Giving us each one before taking out his notepad and pencil.

"What would you both like to drink" The waiter asked.

"We would like a bottle of your finest wine" Jay said looking up from the menu.

"Ok coming right up" The waiter said before taking off through the door.

The room became silent after the waiter left the room. Before Tia began to speak.

"You know you didn't have to do all this, it's looks very expensive" Tia stated

"It's expensive because it's for you, plus I have lots more racks to spend on you so just sit back and enjoy" Jay responded looking into Tia's eyes admiring her face features without makeup.

"You deserve this" He added before reaching over the table leaning in to kiss her but was cut off when the waiter came in the room. Which made Jay sit back down quickly clearing his throat.

"Here you go" The waiter exclaimed pouring the wine into two glasses before asking.

"What would you like to order" He asked

"I would like the steak and potatoes with gravy" Jay responded

"And I would like the salmon and potatoes with honey sauce please" Tia responded which caught Jay by surprise thinking she was going to order some grass to chew on like some goat.

"Ok you're food will be ready soon" The waiter said jotting down the orders leaving the room.

15 minutes later

Jay's POV

While eating I looked over to see some food on the side of Tia's mouth. So I looked and over and licked it off pecking her lips in the process before siting back down to resume my eating. As I looked up again seeing Tia tryna hide the blush on her cheeks. She's so cute.

Tia's POV

Omg! What was that did he just lic- then kis-. Why is he doing this to me. Then he asked.

"So T I want to ask you a question" He started

"Yes go on" I said

"Will you be my girl" He asked nervously eyeing my movements carefully. While I was taken aback by his sudden question.

"I don't know" I responded too shy to look up but remembering what he always says I lift my head back up.

"Please I'm gon treat you like a queen, give you what you deserve, so what you say" He stated

"Ok sure" I said looking in his beautiful eyes seeing that he's telling the truth. Well might just give my feelings a chance. Then we resumed eating.

Time skip