Chapter 12

Author's POV

All you could hear was the clicking of the contact of fork to plate. No one dared to break the silence. While both were in deep thought. Their thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the harsh clap of thunder. Which startled both Tia and Jay.

"Rain again" Jay said after eating his last piece of fruit.

"Sounds like it" Tia said getting up clearing the table.

"Well since we're here together, since you my girl now, I was suggesting we get to know each other better" Jay declared

"Yeah I think so t- owe" Tia groaned the plate falling from her hands shattering on the floor, which brought Jay from his chair rushing over to Tia seeing her clutching her stomach in pain. This act brought him to realize that it's the beginning of every girls worst nightmare.

"T did you get cut anywhere" Jay asked searching her for any signs of hurt, not even waiting for a response, before lifting her bridal style carrying her to her bathroom for her to sort out her business.

"Do what you got to do while I go clean up the mess" He said before rushing back downstairs.

Tia's POV

Damn cramps hurt like a bitch. I just want it to be over already. I'm so grateful for Jay. I thought as I changed my clothes, putting on my pad, fresh underwear and clothes, opening the door limping back out laying on my bed waiting on Jay.

2 minutes later

I was laying down on my bed when I saw Jay come in with a cup in his hand and a hot pack. Ohh he's too much for me.

"Here I made you some ginger tea and here is a hot pack, I think we can get to know each other better at a next time ok" He said handing me the things before sitting down beside me rubbing my stomach. Gosh he's so sweet.

"Ok thank you Jay Bae" I said.

"I like that nickname you just gave me 'Jay bae" He said leaning over kissing me passionately.

"I'll call you Tigress, because you're fierce and I know damn well that since you so thick and curvaceous I know you got amazing stretch marks, that I would love to see and explore" He added whispering the last part in my ear with his deep sexy voice, before pulling away licking his lips winking at me which earned a blush from me which caused him to smirk at me.

"Stop my stretch marks make me look ugly" I said looking down in my tea.

"What! A gorgeous woman like you, don't say those things babygirl it hurts my heart to hear you say that about yourself" He responded lifting my head up staring into my eyes while caressing my face while I sip my tea with the hot pack on my abdomen.

"Wanna watch a movie while we cuddle Tigress, hmm you smell amazing " He said biting my earlobe, then sniffing rhen kissing my neck.

"Thanks, sure let's watch one" I exclaimed making room for him to get behind me. While he picked out a rom-com movie. This guy I tell you is too much.

I then looked out the window to see rain droplets streaming down the window frosting the glass.

"Let's begin" He said getting behind holding me close lacing over fingers bringing my hand to lips before kissing my knuckles while I lay my head on his chest enjoying the movie. I don't want this moment to end anytime soon.