Chapter 10

Authors POV

After leaving the restaurant they began on there drive home. The drive was silent until Tia decided to break it.

Jay's POV

The car was silent until my thoughts were broken by Tia speaking.

"Thank you again for tonight Jay, it was too much you could of took me somewhere else where you didn't have to spend so much money" Tia spoke while playing with her fingers in lap. Before answering I reached over with my free hand and held her's.

"Your welcome Bae, and as I said earlier you deserve it" I said reassuring her.

10 minutes later

"Here you are" I turned and said to her after stopping the car at her passage way to her house.

"Thank you" She responded before reaching over giving me a kiss on my cheek, then getting out.

After she got out I watched her walking past her mailbox. But I noticed that she was walking weird. So I got out turning off the car walking over to her lifting her up bridal style carrying her. I guess I caught her by surprise. Maybe she thinks I'm straining myself to lift her up, but no she's light weight for me to carry.

"Ohh Jay put me down you're gonna break your back if carry me" She said trying to get out of my arms but I'm too jacked for that.

"Shh let me carry you, cause if I didn't carry you, by the looks of it you were struggling to walk in these shoes" I told her carrying her over to her door where she opened the door while I closed it making my way to her room. Laying her down while I take off her shoes gently before massaging her feet one by one.

"Mmmm, that feels good Jay" She moaned as I massaged her foot like a pro. But she got to lay off all that moaning shit before I leave her in a more drunker daze.

"Are you ok now" I asked her placing her feet back down.

"Yes thanks Jay" She said looking up at me.

"No prob babygirl" I responded looking at her lips before leaning in kissing her gently. Before getting up to take off my suit jacket and my tie, rolling up my sleeves pulling few buttons on my shirt before resuming to kiss her. I started leaving hickeys while trailing down until...

Rinnng

I will burn that phone for disturbing me. I was about to get laid and this bih-, Jay calm down. I got off Tia and went to answer my phone.

"Hello" I answered

"Hey son how are you" The fork dad why you disturbing me now.

"I'm good, how you and mom doing" I responded trying not to sound annoyed. They have the worst timing.

"Were good son, how's Tia" Dad asked.

"She's great dad" I answered pinching my nose bridge wanting him to hang up already so that I can get back to finishing business with T.

"Ok son, just wanted to call and check up cause you know how you're mom is about her baby" He stated exaggerating baby.

"Ha, bye dad I got to finish business" I laughed

"What busin-, ohhh ha son you're too much, well get back to what you doing, remember to use protection for now son, ok bye" He responded before hanging up. After placing back down my phone I turned to see Tia running to the bathroom.

"Ohh no no I ain't done with you yet babygirl" I whispered in her ear huskily. Grabbing her wrist pulling then pinning her to the bed resuming what I was doing.

Time skip