Chapter 2

Tia's POV
Just got back from Mr. Fineness's office. Woah didn't he make my heart do break dancing. I think if this keeps up I'm gonna have cardiac arrest. I thought as I began resuming to type away at my computer.

5 hours later

"Finally" I exclaimed as I started packing up my stuff shutting down my computer. As I headed out the building going straight for the bus stop.

5 minutes later

I was still sitting at the bus stop for five minutes now and there weren't any busses passing at this time and by the looks of it rain is about to fall. Hurry and come bus please.

"Ms. Tia" I was startled by the voice recognizing it to be Mr. Osama.

"Yes sir" I answered as I saw him coming towards me from out his car.

"What you doing here all by yourself, and where is your car" He said with concern in his voice. Looking around for any sign of my invisible car.

"I don't have a car so I'm waiting on the bus but there isn't any sign of any" I replied looking at his lips.

"Well a beautiful woman like you shouldn't be out here by yourself and by the looks of it it's gonna rain" He said pointing to the sky.

"Come I'll give you a ride home" He said looking in my eyes.

"No sir I'll wa-" I was cut off when he pressed his finger to my lips hushing me.

"It wasn't a question, come I don't want you out here by yourself at this time" He responded grabbing my wrist gently pulling me towards his car helping me in before running to his side and got in starting the engine. While I just sat there looking at the dashboard which is quiet nice I must say.

"Aren't you gonna put in your address" He said bringing me out of my thoughts. I leaned over and started typing in my address. After doing so I sat back staring at his hands which for a fact was veiny. Veiny hands is one of my weakness, but for him I just want him to just choke me and- no Tia he's your boss FYI and he's probably into skinny girls-. I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard Icky by Kard playing on his radio, so I started singing along when BM's part came on.

"Ohhh bout to get risky hands getting frisky threw it back caught like frisby, ohh pheromones diffusing all over situation might get sticky icky icky, ohh got you excited said she want more than the tip I a it talking bout guidan-" I was rudely cut off from my moment when I heard the song change. I looking at Mr. Osama to say something but was distracted by his sexy side profile and his veiny muscular arms on the steering wheel. I looked up and saw his jaw clench and unclench. So I just turned around in the seat and focused on the road.

To my dismay it started raining. Just in the nick of time I saw my house come in to view.

2 minutes later

"Ok here you are" Mr. Osama turned and said to me.

"Thank you -" I got cut off by the sudden clap of thunder scaring me.

"Are you ok" He said as I well wanted to side eye him. I probably look like some deer in headlights.

"Yes sir, but wouldn't you want to come inside because it's gonna be hard to see and drive in this weather" I said staring at his chest to avoid his eyes but call me simp and say that his chest was looking good in that white shirt oh.

"No thank you I'm good Im just gonna head home instead" He responded looking at me.

"Oh okay then bye" I said as I exited his car and high knee straight to the door opening it quickly getting inside. I then made my way upstairs to the bathroom after closing the door.